Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH S2 Mailbag 2: Rate the Posters Vol. 1

That all that happened the same day though.

And to clarify. She said she had me on ignore at one point so I did the same for her. Had all my facts straight but yall know is
ahhh...either way my brother, I'm glad you saw the light and wanted to put that water under the bridge where it belonged.

but that wasnt specific to you, but in general, if anyone has an issue with her, then i think they bugging.

Member ratings were on point.

Regarding that 2017 feeling(the bit that I saw).. it for sure was different and "closer" but I hear what Du was saying about getting more numbers and more diverse opinions n shit.

I think my favorite games from around that time were the what's in the box thread..
The Pictionary joint..
and the photoshop of the week joint.

I can understand them joints falling off at some point tho it's alot to put them shits together.

Member ratings were on point.

Regarding that 2017 feeling(the bit that I saw).. it for sure was different and "closer" but I hear what Du was saying about getting more numbers and more diverse opinions n shit.

I think my favorite games from around that time were the what's in the box thread..
The Pictionary joint..
and the photoshop of the week joint.

I can understand them joints falling off at some point tho it's alot to put them shits together.
You was around in 2017?

I actually don’t remember what and who we talked about. I need to go listen. We pulled your name?

we recorded this shit last week.
Naw y’all didn’t.

why y’all wait so long to drop the episodes?

I admit this was on first full one

Long time ago, and I explained many times, but everyone forgets, so back in the day(almost 20yrs ago now) my brother got me into hiphop, so looking for new songs I googled "top ten hiphop songs" and saw a top ten on allhiphop. So I'm checking out that site and I first saw Donkey and I thought oh I can get down with some shit talking!! They killed my ass in there so I migrated to race and religion and social lounge and spent like 5 yrs in that section getting schooled. I've learned so much from you guys, I wouldn't be who I am today without you!! And you guys were so nice to say all that about me ❤❤❤

I don't listen to much hiphop anymore cuz as you can imagine it's pretty hard for me to relate but I love the art. It's mind blowing to me how people can create songs that are whole stories

@The Stranger you're the bestest💯💯

Back