Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW YBN Cordae - The Lost Boy

He sounds like he's impersonating j cole with his own flavor added witch is weird/odd because i guess cole and them are now the "old" rappers and we're seeing their offspring

I don't usually listen to alotta new young rappers. But I been keeping an eye in homie since that j.cole response. Then my stepson played some of his other joints. I wasn't surprised of how lyrical he was. But I was VERY surprised at how good the album is. Had everything I need from an album. Cohesive, good lyrics, good beats, storytelling and the joint w his gramma was touching. Excited about where he gon be in 2-3 years. Btw, he murked that flex freestyle. No fuck shit, just bars.

Just like everyone's response to this... I wasn't going to give this a chance in hell based on his name and class. After watching him on Everyday Struggle and their review on the album afterward, I decided to give him a shot.

I played this album and was in total awe of how great it is. Like you can tell he really took his time to craft the album as best as he can and not playing around with his music.

I'd love if all rappers of his generation do the same. They don't have to be super lyrical to make great music, that is just a plus.

I won't even lie I categorized him with all these other dudes with these new prefixes they using for their names now.
I saw somebody post a snippet of one of his freestyles on Twitter.
Then I checked out his Breakfast Club interview. That sold me right there. Dude was raised right and it showed his parents was getting him schooled early with knowledge.
I decided after that to give the album a chance.
I was highly surprised and impressed.
Not just by the sound he chose but what he was actually spittin.

unlike his brother , who is killer lol

Joint with meek is good. Have mercy is good. He can keep the rest.

dope album shit caught me off guard . that meek track captured me and i had to check the other tracks out

Literally what happened to me last night on the way to work. I wasn't fucking with the rest tho.

Back