Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW YBN Cordae - The Lost Boy

He got skills but to listen to a whole album of his tho? His story is boring. Can’t think of a reason to play this album over like j cole’s warm up album. It’s weird to say that j cole got more charisma-and presence than this dude.

But we can all agree that this is better than chance the rapper album. I hope he gets cancelled for that trash shit

Pretty good album...checked him out off tha strength of that J Cole “response” from a while ago and young boy can spit...he has some bangers but I don’t think I could listen to tha album as a whole consistently...like @Tellthetruth said aside from those few “hard hitting” tracks his story kinda bland ...maybe his story too young for me to give af about or summin...reminds of Cole a lot tho

The intro track and the last track were both weak.

But he shows charisma and switches the flow on a few tracks. And that Paak track extra jammin.

pretty good debut

I don't think I'm gonna run it back anytime soon but I fucking love the lost and found track

I won't even lie I categorized him with all these other dudes with these new prefixes they using for their names now.
I saw somebody post a snippet of one of his freestyles on Twitter.
Then I checked out his Breakfast Club interview. That sold me right there. Dude was raised right and it showed his parents was getting him schooled early with knowledge.
I decided after that to give the album a chance.
I was highly surprised and impressed.
Not just by the sound he chose but what he was actually spittin.

See.. see this is what it feels like to be a fan instead of feeling like a settler 80% of the time. Im experiencing legit fandom.
Thanks Cordae:cry:

his freestyle on xxl actually was coherent and had bars, i may give this a listen as well

Back