• Stay, I got time to spare

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Dip, My time is valuable

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Eh…

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Dip

They was probably pose to meet at 7. And she got the nerve to be mad he didn't want to wait on her late ass.

Unless they made them plans spur of the moment..........
john-wall-outta-here.gif

Lol back when the wife and I first starting dating she was late - like 45 min late at least - and I was waiting by myself in a comedy club lol, mofos were roasting me for sitting alone and even more so when she arrived lmao so I can’t really talk shit in here…

She was worth the wait and obviously the folks in the opening post weren’t feeling each other or at least the dude didn’t feel her, if you live that city life mofos are bound to be late and 30 min ain’t really shit in the grand scheme of things…

Dip

They was probably pose to meet at 7. And she got the nerve to be mad he didn't want to wait on her late ass.

Unless they made them plans spur of the moment..........
john-wall-outta-here.gif
Yea my time is valuable and don't like to waste it. And them 30 mins turn into a hour you sitting there with her so telling you she on the way. And possibly still sitting at home in her bed.

Wait why she say they dont have to reschedule? She not even gon meet up with him in the future?

Anywho, i thought their interactiom was cool. She running late, gave a believable explanation and everything was respectful.

You mean sans all the passive aggressive shit ?

I’m not gonna sit here = fuck you for being late!

No need to reschedule = fuck you too!

ok enjoy = ok enjoy, bitch!

These type questions need more context.

is she always late, how long they been dating

If we have reservations, I'm not waiting. If we're just meeting up at the restaurant depends on the person..

But let's say presumably she left before 7.

She hit traffic at 6 someting and didn't say shit? Sat in traffic watching the time wind down to 7 and still didn't contact him to say shit?

Waited until he contacted her to say "I'm on my way" as if she's around the corner or 5 min from parking. What kind of shit is that?

Back