Yall Sleepin

Turkey burgers aren't that bad. So I have no qualms with that.

But whoever decided to turn turkey into turkey bacon...
giphy.gif

ON...SITE!

I eat wendys a lot. it's my fast food of choice if I am in a hurry

My lunch circa 2000-2001 was a triple w/triple cheese, a double with double cheese, a large fries, and I'd grab something to drink back at the office.

Wendy's was a big part of my weight gain.

My lunch circa 2000-2001 was a triple w/triple cheese, a double with double cheese, a large fries, and I'd grab something to drink back at the office.

Wendy's was a big part of my weight gain.

Lol I usually get a baconator and a triple with cheese. I lettuce wrap mine though and it's usually the only thing I eat the entire day. They got the best tasting burgers to me though, the most real tasting. We don't have any in and out burger or other good food chains unfortunately.

Aight yall.

How yall make your turkey burgers? What yall season with? What grade of ground turkey u use? Do u mix anything in?

source.gif

I tried to make burgers with ground turkey a few weeks ago, that shit wouldn't stick together smh.

I make them from time to time mainly bcuz my girl likes them.

I dont like em unless i mask the flavor w/ a ton of toppings. But maybe im not doin it right.

These turkey burger experts need to drop knowledge

Aight yall.

How yall make your turkey burgers? What yall season with? What grade of ground turkey u use? Do u mix anything in?

source.gif

I usually keep tha seasonin’ simple...salt n pepper and a little season salt...I like tha 85/15 ground turkey mix because it doesn’t dry out and if I’m putting them on tha grill I add a little molasses to tha meat (pause) when I’m seasoning it...

I’ve also done different variations like an Italian style burger where I use tha Italian seasoned ground turkey and I get tha spicy turkey sausage...squeeze it out tha casing and mix it wit tha Italian meat and put provolone cheese and mushrooms on it gno homo all that)...on a good Italian roll and add some sauce on top...shits bangin’!!