Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Y'all going to war if the US military calls?

You going?

• Total voters
I suppose. I just find it funny how white folks will scream GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY or GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG until they're blue in the face... but when shit pops off they want us to be ultra patriotic to a country that treats us like shit and expect us to sign up to fight their battles/wars
Thing is....I understand your point...but we didn't leave.
We didn't leave...we shouldn't leave now.

We stayed an fight for rights for a reason

Why fight for anything if you ready to turn tail when shit gets hot?

Our ancestors who didn't leave because they felt they earned the right to stay here...their struggle would be in vain.

I cant do that to them.

People died for me to be able to do what I do. Trailblazers opened doors. We screaming reparations.

But war time none of that matters?

C'mon
If we leave...we need to do it because that's what we want to do. Not because we scared.

An if y'all know any hardcore niggas who triple of thugged out got nine bodies type niggas say they won't buss they guns.....fuck them up.

If you can destroy our hoods you better be ready to destroy shit in a foreign land.

Some of yall make no sense.

If them mfers come here we all gonna fight to protect home.

But even if I reap the benefits of being in America, which I do, im not fighting in a war Trump started just to get reelected cause its home.

Some stupid mfers here.

Our ancestors who didn't leave because they felt they earned the right to stay here...their struggle would be in vain.

I cant do that to them.

People died for me to be able to do what I do. Trailblazers opened doors. We screaming reparations.

C'mon
If we leave...we need to do it because that's what we want to do. Not because we scared.

Theres a difference between staying and fighting for rights in your own country and going off and fighting a war for a country that treats you like shit.

I made no mention of LEAVING. maybe we're having two different discussions here lol

Theres a difference between staying and fighting for rights in your own country and going off and fighting a war for a country that treats you like shit.

I made no mention of LEAVING. maybe we're having two different discussions here lol
You gotta protect what you enjoy.

I'm not sure most people understand global american privilage.

Black people died so i can have that.

No...it's not the same as white privilege...but it's a privilege nonetheless.

And fuck it.....I left.
But it was before the block got hot

Some of yall make no sense.

If them mfers come here we all gonna fight to protect home.

But even if I reap the benefits of being in America, which I do, im not fighting in a war Trump started just to get reelected cause its home.

Some stupid mfers here.
I swear it's on sight.

If a ww happens an America loses.....I'm not sure you understand the scope of what's next.

You gotta protect what you enjoy.

I'm not sure most people understand global american privilage.

Black people died so i can have that.

No...it's not the same as white privilege...but it's a privilege nonetheless.

And fuck it.....I left.
But it was before the block got hot

Ok.. just so im clear.

You're saying black folks should happily and proudly sign up for a war... to "protect" a country that actively persecutes, imprisons and kills them daily? A war with no end in sight... that accomplishes... what exactly?

I cant do that to them.

C'mon

also Dos...

Switzerland is neutral.
Imma go check on my house then fly back home.

Ok.. just so im clear.

You're saying black folks should happily and proudly sign up for a war... to "protect" a country that actively persecutes, imprisons and kills them daily? A war with no end in sight... that accomplishes... what exactly?

The only reason signing up would be a plus is just the act of learning survival and combat skills

But shit you could take training in combat here w/out having ppl trying to blow your head off for real.

Ok.. just so im clear.

I hear what you saying and see your point...and understand it clearly.
You also pay taxes and can feed your family in that same country.

It's like working at a job you don't like....it's a means to an end until you can find better.

So what's your solution?
Are we gonna call those black people who are fighting for us coons next?

Trump is a dumbass....I'm not saying be happy to fight...his supporters need to be on the Frontlines.
But for me....I took alot....both positive and negative from the US. We all have.

So what's the solution?

I hear what you saying and see your point...and understand it clearly.
You also pay taxes and can feed your family in that same country.

It's like working at a job you don't like....it's a means to an end until you can find better.

So what's your solution?
Are we gonna call those black people who are fighting for us coons next?

Trump is a dumbass....I'm not saying be happy to fight...his supporters need to be on the Frontlines.
But for me....I took alot....both positive and negative from the US. We all have.

So what's the solution?

I never claimed to have a solution..
And you already know I don't be out here throwing the word coon around like that lol

You said it yourself... there's other ways to give back and make the country better that doesn't involve fighting/killing folks on the other side of the world that are just tired of the US interfering in their shit.

Goes back to the question... why the fuck are they so mad at the US. It damn sure aint cuz "they hate our freedom"

I never claimed to have a solution..
And you already know I don't be out here throwing the word coon around like that lol

You said it yourself... there's other ways to give back and make the country better that doesn't involve fighting/killing folks on the other side of the world that are just tired of the US interfering in their shit.

Goes back to the question... why the fuck are they so mad at the US. It damn sure aint cuz "they hate our freedom"
Man, trust me...living abroad I learned alot of shit.

Home is home.
I'm never moving back...not because I hate it but for other reasons.

People hate us for alot of reasons I'm sure you know of.

I, personally feel like we black Americans are dug in. It's alot America needs to change but alot we asked for too.

Alot of fuck shit we support without doing research. And people get hurt over shit we enjoy.

This should be a wake up call more than anything.

We turn a blind eye to shit then want to call foul or no support of who's in charge.

But we shouldn't be here...yet we are.

Can't be mad if we didn't read the fine print is all I'm saying.

Back