Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all ever seen this type of talk in black barbershops?

1. Like someone said earlier when women and kids in the shop we don't talk like that
2. Men don't get that graphic and detailed about our sex stories. It's just yea I hit that, the head was good as hell etc. You can tell some female lesbian wrote this
3. When their is a gay women in the shop we will joke about sex and shit and the gay female will be laughing and talking about how good she eat the box etc. A gay female in the shop is normally cool with all the guys

AnyQueasyFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

Nah, that's pretty explicit, borderline grotesque.

Whenever women come up, it's usually a celebrity, and most likely one from back in the day. Other than that, an exceptional derriere walking past the shop might get pointed out. Like the others have said, it's mostly news and entertainment.

Lol this is exaggerated as fuck

Yes men talk about women at barbershops. Sometimes it’s explicit. But we tone it down when around kids and other women…this is how bitter feminists and misandrists try to program naive minds into thinking that toxic masculinity is real.

Now IMAGINE the things women speak about at beauty shops behind closed doors. I can almost guarantee it gets just as nasty. I’ve had enough women in my life openly admit to me their weird fantasies and degrading sexual desires…not judging. Just stating the truth.

Back