Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all eat coleslaw?

Yeah she don't remember either, she said some where in North Philly, it was her home girls boyfriends bar.... And I think he passed forreal...shorty married to a whole different dude

As someone who enjoys GOOD cole slaw, I don't blame others for hating it because most cole slaw is outright made wrong. Most places treat it as an afterthought. Ratio's gotta be right as @shutupGabi noted and its supposed to have some kind of flavor.

Honestly the best slaw I've ever had was from this little deli market down the street from my grandma's old place. I remember it looked different than other cole slaws (more dark greens) and was very sweet but savory. You paired them with some ridged chips and it was over. Damn i miss that

potato salad gets way too much gotdamn praise imo. On that list that shit is at the bottom of the trash heap
I've always looked at it like it's so mid as a dish it's not allowed to be bad. The meat can be over or undercooked, the other sides can be just ok or meh and you could still end up feeling like you had a solid meal.

Potato salad can't just be ok to me. If it ain't great get it off my plate. Like it has to justify its presence lol. The other sides aint gotta do that.

ironically we're in the office at this very moment clowning a chick in here because she DON'T eat coleslaw and she's from the South

Back