Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all eat coleslaw?

Honestly

There is only one place where I get coleslaw from. Its a BBQ joint in Southfield, They make it with bleu cheese. Other than that, no

Is that Nikola's or Arkin's? I haven't been to either but they've been highly recommended since I got back to the crib.

Ionno about bleu cheese tho, but it looks good.

Oddly, the two places I've only liked cole slaw was from KFC and Long John's as long as it wasn't too much liquid going on.

Reactions: GNS
Man, I remember the first time I had some bomb coleslaw.... Like a lotta y'all, I just didn't fuck with it. My only experiences ..... The shit they serve in school, Popeye's and KFC. And I ain't like none of that shit.... So I just figured I don't like coleslaw.

Big sister in Philly calls one day about this fish fry at this neighborhood bar....I should come up and bring my girl(my now wife) so she can meet her.

So we ride up there, go to the bar... Grab our plates,
It was like 3 big ass pieces of fish, some baked beans, and all this Cole slaw....

I was like nah....so I'm eating my shit, and my brother in law like, bruh you really ain't eating that coleslaw.... I'm all, naw....I don't eat that shit.... He just laughing and say just give it to him......I was like 🤔...... Cuz he a nigga ass nigga.,..... Just came home from jail n everything, so all my intereactions with him I always knew what time he was on....

I was like fuck that, this shit must be good or something.... So I took a bite..... Man.....I was like, what.... The.... Fuck?.... That shit was good as hell.... It wasn't nuffin like that school shit... This shit really was banging....

He was all hurt like....I thought you ain't eat cole slaw?....I was like naw yo,. I ain't know it was like this... Ever since then.... I'll taste it first before saying I don't fuck with it

Back