Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all celebrating the 4th? 👀

I used to grill and shit but not really because it was "independence day", but because it was a day off.

My cousin having something at her house Sunday. She said "Hennessy right"

I said yes. She said just show up and I'ma take care of the rest.

🙌🏾🙌🏾

Monday? We have that day off. I'm laying on my ass getting fried and gonna binge something or play video games all fucking day

Lol @ not celebrating but making it a special day to throw bbq on the grill and blow fireworks..the way I look at is if you taking part in the usual festivities your ass pretty much celebrating in some fashion. Same shit different year....

Hopefully wifey makes some brown stew chicken and rice and peas and handle Monday per usual.

Lol @ not celebrating but making it a special day to throw bbq on the grill and blow fireworks..the way I look at is if you taking part in the usual festivities your ass pretty much celebrating in some fashion. Same shit different year....

Hopefully wifey makes some brown stew chicken and rice and peas and handle Monday per usual.
Nah.. its all about where your heart is at

Do my usual thing grill get fireworks for my little one and drink and try not to burn up some shit

My Birthday on the 3rd, my family usually BBQs and celebrates me. We pop fireworks for the kids, by the time that's happening I'm home chilling I don't like all that noise.

Making OT money on the 5th cause it’s a “company holiday” >>

Say word!

Holidays be the slow azzz days for me if I gotta work. A whole shift to just chill + barely gettin calls + gettin paid my regular pay plus holiday and time & a half = winning

Back