Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Wasn't he fighting a DV case where it was alleged he beat his baby mother real bad and fucked her eye up so bad she needs surgery? I've seen folks mentioning that shit on twitter and posting an article saying his fans have actually been harassing her

crazy as soft as this generation is....artists and rappers are catching it way worse than niggas in the 90s

what seems like "catching is worse" is them proving to be more soft tho....when the last time you heard about two rappers and entourages alike gettin into a brawl??.....just throwing hands back stage or in the club? not many right

niggas just diss on the internet and shoot...or have other people shoot

between that and the social shit, its just gonna seem like more drama now

niggas just threw champagne bottles at ya crew in our time lol

what seems like "catching is worse" is them proving to be more soft tho....when the last time you heard about two rappers and entourages alike gettin into a brawl??.....just throwing hands back stage or in the club? not many right

niggas just diss on the internet and shoot...or have other people shoot

between that and the social shit, its just gonna seem like more drama now

niggas just threw champagne bottles at ya crew in our time lol
thats my point the wolves are way more active nowadays ...i guess cuz most crews in the 90s kept thorough niggas around who were w the shits....

One of these new school light weight tattooed Skittles looking cats was bound to get popped. I thought it would have been the other dude tho.

Can we say RIP for someone that was convicted of being a perpetrator in the #metoo era?

Back