Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

DgASoeCXkAEkSIS.jpg

Damn, rip to the lil homie

but I've always said wishin death on anyone is stupid as fuck cuz... we're all gonna die

why not wish for sumn that's not gonna happen to everyone... like, wish someone breaks their arms & legs while simultaneously goin deaf & blind.. or sumn creative

but I digress, rip bruh
Lol. I had a vision of Trump killing melania on some He Got Game shit, just to see the chaos it would create. Does that count as a wish?

I am seeing reports that he is dead but don't know if they are official or not.

Just goes to show you cannot present such energy to the world and not expect it to come back. Even though dude did calm down for the past few months.
This is a lesson for all young entertainers trying to make a name for themselves. It is unfortunate, all the fuckery and trolling for what?

RIP.

Often i see folks say a person brings death upon themselves. I mean i get it. some of us live a lifestyle that greatly increases our chances of things like death and jail. it's not always connected to that though. I am a gun shot survivor of a random robbery. i don't know what happened but the stories say dude went motorcycle shopping. i assume he was being young. walked in with the louis bag full of cash. didn't see what he wanted and walked out. niggas in there seen the bag and just got him. it might be related to shit he has done or said or it might just be a random ass robbery. either way R.I.P.

Back