Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

Fable 3 definitely was my least favorite. I still played TF out of it though. It just had a lot of extra stuff the first 2 didnt have that wasnt really all that fun of a feature.

The first one is probably my favorite, but Fable 2 is really really good and has ton of exploration. Really you should just play them all. Fable 1 is probably very dated but Fable 2 and 3 will look pretty decent still graphically.
Cool will download 2 and 3 now

They are basically doing the modern version of what Sega did. Sega basically tapped out from the console wars and became a game developer using the properties they had built during their time as a console provided. The person in that article is suggesting that Microsoft is transitioning away from worrying about selling consoles to concentrating more on getting games out to a wider array of people.

They are basically doing the modern version of what Sega did. Sega basically tapped out from the console wars and became a game developer using the properties they had built during their time as a console provided. The person in that article is suggesting that Microsoft is transitioning away from worrying about selling consoles to concentrating more on getting games out to a wider array of people.
Yeah a strong push to gamepass apparently they approached sony about hosting gamepass. I know you can use your PS4 controller on it

Yeah a strong push to gamepass apparently they approached sony about hosting gamepass. I know you can use your PS4 controller on it

Yep, plus Sony is about to use Microsoft's cloud system, so Microsoft is getting paid this generation no matter what. It almost begs the question of why they even bother releasing a console. Honestly, they could have tapped out of the console war and maybe built or endorsed a gaming PC for the purpose of releasing new games going forward.

Yep, plus Sony is about to use Microsoft's cloud system, so Microsoft is getting paid this generation no matter what. It almost begs the question of why they even bother releasing a console. Honestly, they could have tapped out of the console war and maybe built or endorsed a gaming PC for the purpose of releasing new games going forward.
Do you remember the original launch for the Xbox1... It was ahead it's time they basically tried to launch this but there was sooooo much backlash, they striped it down a lot.

I wonder what the future is I can't see them making another console maybe 2
Different gamepass accounts tailored to TV quality

Do you remember the original launch for the Xbox1... It was ahead it's time they basically tried to launch this but there was sooooo much backlash, they striped it down a lot.

I wonder what the future is I can't see them making another console maybe 2
Different gamepass accounts tailored to TV quality

Yeah, the problem then was they basically were making it mandatory. That was problematic. It wasn't that long ago, but internet has come quite a bit since then. I get what they were trying to do, but an always online system like that was not a good idea for the time.

Im really interested in CrossfireX. Knowing that Remedy is behind the development of it. Still think Quantum Break was a solid game

I will try quantum break this why I like gamepass I would never buy these games but can just try them when I want

You should. youll have an enjoyable experience. But your right. Gamepass offers great value to gamers. Esp. now knowing that xcloud will also be integrated into the service for free soon. I can understand why Microsoft is pushing it hard.

Back