WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
aye man, if you enjoyed it, they accomplished their mission.

To me, it was dumb how rock could tell the ref not to count and basically change the rules to the match on the fly. The match would have been better suited as a bloodline rules match from jump or a tornado tag but they were all over the place.

All to give this shit an infinity war ending for tonites “end game”.

While I enjoyed the match I did think it was fucked up how the Rock was able to pretty much do whatever he wanted to in the match. The refs hands were pretty much tied when he threatened to fire him but Iwas expecting HHH to atleast come out and override that shit but he didnt.

While I enjoyed the match I did think it was fucked up how the Rock was able to pretty much do whatever he wanted to in the match. The refs hands were pretty much tied when he threatened to fire him but Iwas expecting HHH to atleast come out and override that shit but he didnt.

Or...maybe it was planned to go that way. The shyt turned out perfect. And go back and listen to what Cole and them kept sayin..."How can Cody win when the odds are stacked against him?" It was always gonna be BL rules. Of course Rock was gonna throw his weight around and throw out the conventional tag team match. He's calls himself the final boss for a reason. Plus...its WM fuccin 40!

They don't have to let the fans know their EXACT plans on how the match is going to go. You think them fans cared about if they were following the rules in that match? Hell no! They was entertained just like the rest of us watching on TV.

If this is gonna be the end of Roman's title reign...then I want ALL the bells & whistles. I want ALL chaos. I want Mama Rhodes...Mama Rock...Mama Roman gettin their hands dirty and start whoopin mofos wit belts. Ok thats not happening, but you get the point. Lol!

And lol @ thinkin they was gonna have a traditional tag match. That was one of the things I didn't want.

I think taking issue with The Rock changing the rules on the fly is definitely a choice since it ignores the fact that this version of The Rock is Vince like. Like when we used to have those silly plunder matches where it was Austin vs Vince & Shane or Rock / Taker / Kane vs HHH / Shane / Vince those matches were set up as "traditional" but Vince would throw his weight around on the fly all the time.

I dont see how this is any different aside from Rock is an actual wrestler but he's also 52 and on the board of execs lol

I think taking issue with The Rock changing the rules on the fly is definitely a choice since it ignores the fact that this version of The Rock is Vince like. Like when we used to have those silly plunder matches where it was Austin vs Vince & Shane or Rock / Taker / Kane vs HHH / Shane / Vince those matches were set up as "traditional" but Vince would throw his weight around on the fly all the time.

I dont see how this is any different aside from Rock is an actual wrestler but he's also 52 and on the board of execs lol

But I think the only difference...wit VKM it was just a cluster fucc. There was no meaning behind him doin the shyt. Last nite it made sense. Mofos doin whateva they can to gain the advantage for night 2. Plus...the whole "odds against him" angle will make the moment that much great IF Cody wins.

Still disappointed in the usos
Most are. It's strange because they spammed super kicks, but if you replace those kicks with other moves, add in Solo looking displaced because his brother's are beating the hell out of each other, and maybe it's at least a decent match.

Very odd execution for a feud that had everything it needed to fuel a great match. Maybe people were just too cold?

Hard as fuck to avoid this thread and social media lol

Great first night of mania

Only did was the usos match. Very underwhelming

Main event was fantastic. Rock still got it at 51. All 4 men did a amazing job

Tonight is the night!!

Back