WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm starting tonthink they don't tell her the outcomes. Just so they can get a genuine reaction outta her.

That wouldn't surprise me given how much they're continued to let their performers and talent lean more into their social media interactions on camera.

And millllllion

Dewey won't be there for it.....

Annnnnd milllllions.

Dewey went and grabbed cinema from Hollywood & brought it to WWE.
View attachment 1292396

aye man, if you enjoyed it, they accomplished their mission.

To me, it was dumb how rock could tell the ref not to count and basically change the rules to the match on the fly. The match would have been better suited as a bloodline rules match from jump or a tornado tag but they were all over the place.

All to give this shit an infinity war ending for tonites “end game”.

I watched a YouTube video of the Big 3 vs Damage CNTRL match a fan posted who was there. Bruh. That shyt sounded like WM was in the Artic. You could see and hear the cold air blowing.

That shyt is WHOLE LOT different when you aint got the tv commentary and production to mask that. When Cole kept mentioning about that chill coming thru...oh he wasn't lying. Lol!

Man even though I would have loved to be at Mania shout outs to myself for the last minute executive decision to pass cause I would have been miserable as hell freezing myself thuggin through the cold lol

The weather was a talking point all night long folks tweeting from Mania mentioned it was dreadful.

Back