WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Undertaker got the loudest pop of the night. You can hear the legit shock in that pop. I have rewatched the last 10 minutes idk how many times and it doesn’t get old. It still brings emotion. They did such a great job.

Undertaker got the loudest pop of the night. You can hear the legit shock in that pop. I have rewatched the last 10 minutes idk how many times and it doesn’t get old. It still brings emotion. They did such a great job.

And taker did all of that in around a minute. Steve Austin would have been nice to see but he would have taken way too long to get to the ring. Taker was the correct choice

And taker did all of that in around a minute. Steve Austin would have been nice to see but he would have taken way too long to get to the ring. Taker was the correct choice

It was the choice that made more sense, too. As much as I wanted Austin, he never feuded w Roman. Everyone who came out either was bloodline or feuded w him at some point.

I rewatched the main event

Holy shit it’s the greatest main event in Wrestlemania history.

Everything about it was damn near perfect. My eyes water when the 3 count happens for both men

Since the summer of 2022, WWE has been more watchable and more entertaining. That night made me so damn proud to be a wrestling fan and to see WWE popular again

Where do yall rank XL all time? Clearly for me it’s the best all around experience I’ve had watching a Wrestlemania since X-Seven & it ain’t even close.

1. XL
2. 17
3. 19
4. XXX
5. 39
6. 28
7. XIV
8 XXXI
9. XX
10. X

I can tell you…

When the lights went down and the “GONG” hit

We all lost our minds. Like I said niggas was jumping up and down, the “holy shit omg” hands on your head stance lol

It was great man. Once in a lifetime moment bro

Lmaooo folks was hyping this shit too like it was going to be a banger.m I already knew it was going to be mid at best.

I wasn’t expecting a fuckin classic but damn at least be entertaining when the match calls for it. From start to finish this was a dud. I like Jey but I easily see this dude as this generations Tito Santana & for all the wrong reasons.

I wasn’t expecting a fuckin classic but damn at least be entertaining when the match calls for it. From start to finish this was a dud. I like Jey but I easily see this dude as this generations Tito Santana & for all the wrong reasons.
Folks hate this reality but outside the bloodline story The Usos are mid as fuck in the ring, as a team or solo. Main Event Jey tagline is a good look tho. 🤷‍♂️

Back