WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prior to the bloodline, I don't think I've been invested in the WWE product this much in a long time and now that investment is thru the roof. I'm so curious to see where all the storylines go from here. Is Cody on Smackdown now? Who's Cody's 1st defense. Where does Roman go from here? Will there be a Bloodline 2.0 w/ the new signees if the Chief takes a break? Who gets 1st crack at CM Punk, Drew or Seth? Where does Jade come in within the women's division? How does Judgment Day dominate with all the Raw single's belts

So many mid-card and upper-card stories to look forward to. What a time to be a WWE WRESTLING fan...

Prior to the bloodline, I don't think I've been invested in the WWE product this much in a long time and now that investment is thru the roof. I'm so curious to see where all the storylines go from here. Is Cody on Smackdown now? Who's Cody's 1st defense. Where does Roman go from here? Will there be a Bloodline 2.0 w/ the new signees if the Chief takes a break? Who gets 1st crack at CM Punk, Drew or Seth? Where does Jade come in within the women's division? How does Judgment Day dominate with all the Raw single's belts

So many mid-card and upper-card stories to look forward to. What a time to be a WWE WRESTLING fan...

I expect Cody to be on raw tonight but he’ll probably be exclusively on smackdown and be their world champion

Now that I have had a chance to process this weekend…man…everything was AWESOME!

As a lifelong fan of pro wrestling…this years Mania was truly a bucket list event for me.

Even the terrible weather on night 1 didn't ruin the experinece. The section I was sitting in was LIT on both nights. There was a family sitting in the row behind me and thier sons were dressed up as Cody and Jake the Snake. To see the joy on their faces when that final count happened and Cody finished his story it was 🐐 and reminded me that at the end of the day we are all just big kids enjoying the show!

Know what WWE should do? Whoever is the champion should be able to bring back a old title belt if they want to

Crowd must've been on battery saver mode for Night 1 cause Night 2 was just as, if not even more BRICK than the day before. The vibe felt heavier yesterday cause we knew that tonight was THE night. Shoutout to us in Philly for bringing that extra energy @BDP™️ . I've been to a lot of shows but this truly was a top tier, historical event to be apart of. An insane weekend.

I just noticed when Samatha was emotionally announcing Cody as new champion, she said wwe champion, not universal.

I was hoping that the new belt reveal would bring just that..the nixing of the universal and just going back to wwe champion and it looks the be that way. So stoked.

"It take you 30 days to make it but it only take a wrestler 5 minutes to take it"

Or whatever Big Boi said about Damian Priest cashing in his briefcase

Back