Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

Cesaro been a loser for years. He win one match at Mania and y'all putting him up with reigns? Roman will make him look stupid on the mic. Plus Vince don't eff with him.

Big E just took an L and is still gyrating down the ramp like he in the New Day. Nah

Sheamus made no sense to win so I def think it was punishment for fucking up on live TV and instead of just winging it he straight up said he forgot his lines to the audience so Vince prolly using it against his Mania win even tho I heard him and Bruce thought it was historical

Buuuttt...Vince liked it tho. It's been reported that he and Bruce found it hilarious. So I doubt it's punishment. Who knows.

Shemus been catching L's at the hands of Drew. So figure they wanted to give him a W.

Cesaro been a loser for years. He win one match at Mania and y'all putting him up with reigns? Roman will make him look stupid on the mic. Plus Vince don't eff with him.

Big E just took an L and is still gyrating down the ramp like he in the New Day. Nah
I mean they fed him to the top 3 guy in the company. This has to be an attempt at a main event push....

Sheamus made no sense to win so I def think it was punishment for fucking up on live TV and instead of just winging it he straight up said he forgot his lines to the audience so Vince prolly using it against his Mania win even tho I heard him and Bruce thought it was histerical

i think they just rewarded sheamus for putting EVERYBODY over this past year.
i can’t even recall the last feud he won

Buuuttt...Vince liked it tho. It's been reported that he and Bruce found it hilarious.
Exactly but you know Vince is weird. Just like the Titus O Neql thing. He loves him and finds him hilarious but still suspended him for grabbing Vince arm in happy moment. Vince petty even tho he likes people.

I know if i was the owner I would of laughed too but I still would of been embarrassed by that being caught on live tv.

i bet you’ll somehow find negativity in your child being born

“i mean i don’t understand what the lil nigga is crying for. he don’t have any bills to pay, he don’t have any responsibilities. i’m paying for his clothes, food, shelter, as well as my own. freeloading ass little boy. it should be me crying. ME!”

“i mean i don’t understand what the lil nigga is crying for. he don’t have any bills to pay, he don’t have any responsibilities. i’m paying for his clothes, food, shelter, as well as my own. freeloading ass little boy. it should be me crying. ME!”
Not my fault this show is poorly written and poorly booked. I just call it out because I want WWE to be better. You should want better from the product yourself if y'all were wrestling fans.

Instead y'all content with being sports entertained and encourage the bs then wonder why the ratings are getting lower, the wrestling audience is decreasing, and wrestling has become purely niche and seen as uncool. *shrugs*

I wish for you all to want better

Nigga is the worst.

Pretentious about a male soap opera.
A "sport" with predetermined outcomes and he wanna act like his opinion is superior.

He is a very strange little man.

Imagine being completely satisfied with a wrestling show where Pat McAfee and Bad Bunny are more entertaining than 90% of the roster

Not my fault this show is poorly written and poorly booked. I just call it out because I want WWE to be better. You should want better from the product yourself if y'all were wrestling fans.

Instead y'all content with being sports entertained and encourage the bs then wonder why the ratings are getting lower, the wrestling audience is decreasing, and wrestling has become purely niche and seen as uncool. *shrugs*

if you think that’s the case on this site your observation skills are on zero

you are the most miserable poster on this forum. and that’s with a majority of the folks here watching raw. you find negativity in every.fucking.thing

i hope you find happiness

If you can do so much better then here...

Screenshot_20210412-004201_Samsung Internet.jpg

...go take yo azzz and apply for a position on the creative team.

Or stop watching. But your constant bitchin is annoying bruh. Straight up.

You're worse than them annoying azzz posters who bitch about every episode of The Walking Dead...but continue watchin every episode of The Walking Dead. Smh

I disagree fully beside she has projects on her plate. Rhea is not Charlotte athletically or as polished in the ring. She has time to grow. And I def don't think she is being positioned out the picture, I think this year she going be back for most of the year which might make some unhappy but hey I'm here for good matches.

Charlotte vs Bianca
Becky vs Rhea

2 feuds I wanna see even tho I'm not a Becky fanatic.
Rhea been wrestling professionally since 16....her learning curve to greatness is alot higher than Charlotte imo..... tbh if Paige didn't have to retire so young Charlotte wouldn't have nowhere as many title reigns as she had...... don't get me wrong Charlotte is good.... but not great.

Back