Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

Main event worthy at Summer Slam.
Charlotte's heads not on wrestling right now tbh between her doing movies & her Fiancee getting released........ add the fact that she has a younger better version of her in Ripley who will in all honesty is being positioned carefully to move her out the main event picture on Raw.

man...he pinned both my niggas and stared into the camera

it’s like he know i be talking shit and took it personally like MJ
i bet @TonyDubbz is jey uso and be showing him the shit i be saying in here

Soon as i saw him stack those niggas up i had a flash back, I saw all those post from you and Chi-town and I bust out laughing. My homie aint no wtf i was laughing at

this just means that whenever he loses it, it'll be a bigger deal

whoever pins him is a made man as long as its not Goldberg, Edge or somebody like DB

Big E will probably do it by SummerSlam.

I can see Roman's next opponents being:

Cesaro
Edge
McIntyre (depends on the draft)
Bryan

I can see Big E possibly winning MITB and straight up confronting Roman and telling him he's cashing in at SummerSlam and then creative does a full blown match like WWE did w/RVD vs Cena at ECW:O.N.S in 2006.

Charlotte's heads not on wrestling right now tbh between her doing movies & her Fiancee getting released........ add the fact that she has a younger better version of her in Ripley who will in all honesty is being positioned carefully to move her out the main event picture on Raw.

WHAT?!

Big E will probably do it by SummerSlam.

I can see Roman's next opponents being:

Cesaro
Edge
McIntyre (depends on the draft)
Bryan

I can see Big E possibly winning MITB and straight up confronting Roman and telling him he's cashing in at SummerSlam and then creative does a full blown match like WWE did w/RVD vs Cena at ECW:O.N.S in 2006.

Can definitely see this happening

I think Edge runs it back with him 1 on 1 then Cesaro will have next.

After that maybe he does revisit a match with Daniel and then we get him and Big E eventually after he win MITB. He told Heyman to his face he was gone win the case and come for Roman...

I disagree fully beside she has projects on her plate. Rhea is not Charlotte athletically or as polished in the ring. She has time to grow. And I def don't think she is being positioned out the picture, I think this year she going be back for most of the year which might make some unhappy but hey I'm here for good matches.

Charlotte vs Bianca
Becky vs Rhea

2 feuds I wanna see even tho I'm not a Becky fanatic.

Last edited:
Sheamus made no sense to win so I def think it was punishment for fucking up on live TV and instead of just winging it he straight up said he forgot his lines to the audience so Vince prolly using it against his Mania win even tho I heard him and Bruce thought it was histerical

Can definitely see this happening

I think Edge runs it back with him 1 on 1 then Cesaro will have next.

After that maybe he does revisit a match with Daniel and then we get him and Big E eventually after he win MITB. He told Heyman to his face he was gone win the case and come for Roman...

Yeah I think Edge vs Reigns will happen at Backlash, Edge loses. I think the match with Cesaro happens at MITB (if creative doesn't send him to RAW in the draft).

Back