Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

One of the best to ever do it. Oh and titus and the NWO.

Watching this shit back im still amazed at how she switched up the character after all this time

Thinking about it...this might be a wack reign unless Bianca go heel or they do a superstar shakeup. I mean, after she rematch Sasha who else is there for her to feud with on Smackdown? Carmella? Bianca ain’t good enough to carry her like Sasha did. Bayley? Bayley could carry her but the match won’t be as good as this was. NXT call up? Maybe, but you’d be taking NXT back to the period when Asuka left. A returning Becky? She’ll make Bianca look stupid on the mic.

I been out the loop, why y'all stop fucking with Charlotte?

I still fuck w/ her but I can understand people being tired of her always being in the title picture

she already got like 13 title reigns since 2015, they can pull back on her ass a little bit.

I think one of the only times I really wanted her to fuck off was when she came back to NXT and got inserted in the title picture there

that and whenever she first came back and they made it seem like she was gonna go for Asukas title.

I still fuck w/ her but I can understand people being tired of her always being in the title picture

she already got like 13 title reigns since 2015, they can pull back on her ass a little bit.

I think one of the only times I really wanted her to fuck off was when she came back to NXT and got inserted in the title picture there

that and whenever she first came back and they made it seem like she was gonna go for Asukas title.

Her catching covid was the wrestling gods way of tellin her to sit her non-existent azzz down somewhere.

Thinking about it...this might be a wack reign unless Bianca go heel or they do a superstar shakeup. I mean, after she rematch Sasha who else is there for her to feud with on Smackdown? Carmella? Bianca ain’t good enough to carry her like Sasha did. Bayley? Bayley could carry her but the match won’t be as good as this was. NXT call up? Maybe, but you’d be taking NXT back to the period when Asuka left. A returning Becky? She’ll make Bianca look stupid on the mic.

Aye bruh...you on wrestling suspension until you've completed your 120hrs of RAW and SD viewing.

Lol

A number of the WWE women's roster came out to the photograper's pit on the stadium floor last night to watch the Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks main event at Wrestlemania. We are told that both Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair were ecstatic after the match.

The rain delayed Wrestlemania promos backstage were literally a case of talents being grabbed and tossed on camera. We are told that the second the company got word about the weather issues, stage managers exploded into running in every direction to grab everyone they could. Talents were basically told to say whatever they wanted as the company had no idea how much time they needed to fill and it was very much edge of your seat presentation. If there was a lesson to be learned, it's that some of the most entertaining stuff in some time was old school, off the cuff promos as opposed to the heavily scripted segments that have become then norm.

Virgil (who was charging fans for photos), JTG and Teddy Hart were all spotted at Wrestlemania last night.

There was a heavy security backstage due to COVID-19 protocols as no family and friends were allowed backstage at all.

The Riott Squad's gear was inspired by DC Comics' The Joker and Harley Quinn.

WWE had a camera crew following newly minted "Official Superfan" Vladimir Abouzeide all night at Wrestlemania 37 and also filmed him traveling from New York City to Tampa over the course of the weekend for his forthcoming documentary.

There were massive lines at all of the merchandise trucks and tables.

PWInsider.com has confirmed there will not be a Kickoff Show Match tonight.
The weather right now in Tampa is raining and there has been thunder heard but the doors are open and fans are coming into Raymond James Stadium.

There are tarps over the entrance stage, ramp, ring apron, ringside area and beyond.

It appears the steel cage from last night has already been removed from above the ring.

I meant to mention this last night, but there are no commemorative take-home Wrestlemania chairs for ringside fans. WWE is selling them online.

WWE sold out of the Wrestlemania 37 hoodies yesterday here at the Stadium, but they do have another round of them available today. If you want one, now is the chance to grab one.

CNN featured a piece on Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks being the first Black athletes to headline a Wrestlemania against each other at this link

memeber when niggas said the company didn't care about the womens division..

I member.........

Man im interested to see how this crowd reacts to Roman

I have a feeling them mf gonna cheer him lmao
I was shocked how well Bad Bunny was recieved even tho he deserved it. WWE fans hate all celebritie
I been out the loop, why y'all stop fucking with Charlotte?
I never have, she a goat even if people feel she over pushed. John Cena has also and he a GOAT too shit comes with the game.

Back