Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania: 4/10/21 ‐ 4/11/21

The live crowd helped me disgust that match a lil better.

they really saved that shit

the no crowd era has really done Strowman no favors

even tho hes one dimensional in the ring, people still cheered for him when their were crowds

everything he does without one just falls flat, especially the promos where he screaming n shit

it was a chore getting through him and Shanes shit on monday nights but hopefully this was the end of it

they really saved that shit

the no crowd era has really done Strowman no favors

even tho hes one dimensional in the ring, people still cheered for him when their were crowds

everything he does without one just falls flat, especially the promos where he screaming n shit

it was a chore getting through him and Shanes shit on monday nights but hopefully this was the end of it

They could've slipped Finn vs Kross in that slot.

Finally caught up. Every entertaining night one. No need to say anything else about the main event. It delivered for the most part.

Barely knew who bad bunny was but he’s a real wrestling fan and did a hell of a job tonight.

Lashley retaining was a shock but a good shock.

So happy Cesaro won

Meh on the tag team turmoil match

Shane vs Braun was ok

Omos did this thing and happy AJ is a grand slam champion

Last edited:

Only issue I had was Corey needing to S...T...F...U!!

Sometimes you gotta recognize that history is being made in front of you, and just go wit the moment.

That shyt at THAT moment...was more about wrestling. He should've acknowledged it more but...can't expect him to understand that.

Bad Bunny the best celeb since Steven Amell

He looked better than Dominic did in his first match. And showed more range than omos

He just a dwarf 🤷🏿‍♂️

a7a979b7998780dbe543a094a4783c3065bc4f86.gifv

21844158ae67b57e109cd039117ea004d94f009d.gifv
qlXJok.gif

I keep watchin that Sasha whip by Bianca...geezus!!

I wanna see what her side looks like NOW.

Back