How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruh this might be my favorite WrestleMania set.. that shit is dope af

they even got a bunch of different parody movie posters hanging up/scrolling that shit is nice

To do what?? If that back ain't fully healed...then he chillin in catering or Gorilla watching the show.

I think I read somewhere a few weeks ago that he's cleared. I know one of the guys who does his gear also said he had him working on new wrestling boots

I’m To do what?? If that back ain't fully healed...then he chillin in catering or Gorilla watching the show.

They haven’t said. There’s always a chance that his whole “my back isn’t fully healed” could be some swerve. Wouldn’t put it past them. Nigga pop up on Cody and RKO the fuck outta him
:hahaha:

Each wrestler wit their own movie type poster is dope af.

This is the dopest thing to me. They went above and beyond for this shit. I saw posters for some talents who not even booked so that's cool

They haven’t said. There’s always a chance that his whole “my back isn’t fully healed” could be some swerve. Wouldn’t put it past them. Nigga pop up on Cody and RKO the fuck outta him
:hahaha:

I need this feud.

I had read something about Ted DiBiase Jr wanting to come back under HHHs regime too. A story involving the 3 could be interesting if DiBiase not too washed.

Sucks that he bowed out the game so early

Back