WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The current plan is for each night of Wrestlemania 39 to feature a two hour Kickoff Show on the WWE Network, Peacock, etc.

They will also be post-Mania press conferences following each night on Peacock, etc.

I can't believe we have been asked about this, but we were, so I asked. The Hell in A Cell structure hanging over the ring at SoFi Stadium is the classic black color, not the red version that has been used in recent years. So, for the Elite that asked, I hope I have made you happy.
Heck no, I skip those hour pre shows

The buildup for some of the matches has been shit but I'm excited for the spectacle that is WrestleMania

Earlier today, we were discussing whether Vince McMahon would be in attendance this weekend. Since the show posted, we have heard from MULTIPLE WWE sources, all of whom confirmed that Vince McMahon will 100% be at Wrestlemania this weekend.

WWE is slated to do a Wrestlemania set reveal video later this week.

WWE has staff hitting Los Angeles street vendors with local police this week in an attempt to crack down on bootleg merchandise. We are told they are also working on doing what they can to prevent bootleg merchandise from being sold on the streets outside of WWE's venues this weekend.

WWE started their community outreach events today, including a BBQ and Field Day with United States Veterans and a Be A Star Rally.

I think Charlotte and Rhea should main event night one but only if Rhea is booked to win if that don't happen give it to Theory and Cena

Back