WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seth Rollins Wrestlemania entrance was epic. Everybody humming the song while he stepped out in drip. Sami and Seth gotta be the biggest faces in WWE.

If this was 4 years ago, this would’ve been full
Of celebrities and “Wrestlemania moments” that would’ve watered down everything and these matches wouldn’t have been this great.

I hope Vince sees that the company is in better hand with Paul as the mind behind it all. He understands the business and the core audience.
Facts. The talent put this show over

The build up of her feuds wit Sasha and Becky was meh also. But those matches delivered.

Her match wit Sasha...Main Event

Her match wit Becky...Co-MOTN

So I was expecting this would deliver also
Damn they really dont be giving her good stories.

Damn they really dont be giving her good stories.

I think if Rhea didn't get injured...then the build wit Bianca vs JD would've been good. But yeah you right.

The promos and build ups be having her come off like she's wants to be friends wit whomeva she's feuding.

But the matches itself she turns up. I think it also depends on who she's facing.

When Roman does end ties with Heyman i hope its not the usual one of Heyman turns he does...

I think his ego turns Heyman away..he’s gonna see the power get to his head after he does away w the rest of the boys. He’s gonna be on some “I don’t need any of you guys” mentality

Watching night 2 right now online

I like that black giant, he got real ring skills

I'm pretty sure no one has ever manhandled brock like that before

59aba99d1f23251fae5f001d37cb36c5207e4c29.gifv

Back