WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man is crazy to see the growth of the HHH the wrestling asshole to Paul Levesque the man. Those were beautiful words about that young girl who lost her mom. Very empathetic

They just need to let Trips be co-owner of WWE along with Steph and not sell the company
The ink on that deal prob already dry man. Crazy to think WWE wont be owned by a McMahon any more

Been in the family since like the 50s

I dislike some of these fans today. "Only way Roman Reigns can win if he cheat"... Ummm maybe because he is a heel.
FACTS. The amount of people crying about this is HILARIOUS. Bad takes everywhere

One nigga said this reign was “artificially extended to seem historic” 😂🤣😂🤣

Nigga…this shit is scripted what are we even talking about lmaooo

And I trolled him with the ones ☝🏾🩸

Screenshot_20230402_212051_Samsung Internet.jpg
@OGDirtyDee
roman-reigns-wwe-2.jpg

CODY

WONT

READY
BWahahahaha. Anybody but that nigga!! All that fake crying and tearing up he be doing in them lil promos.. just to sit there sweaty, smelling like hotdog water with a straight face after losing the biggest match of his career. LMAO! FOH!!!

roman-reigns-laugh.gif

If this was 4 years ago, this would’ve been full
Of celebrities and “Wrestlemania moments” that would’ve watered down everything and these matches wouldn’t have been this great.

I hope Vince sees that the company is in better hand with Paul as the mind behind it all. He understands the business and the core audience.

Voice was shot by the end of both days, something like 14 hours of driving to and from, ain't make it home til past 3 am, but it was all worth it. Got to share it with my nephew and that made everything a million times better.

Shout out to the OG brotha who hooked us up yesterday with entry into the parking garage instead of the the lot (for free), saved us HOURS getting out of the stadium. We drove off blasting Roman's song at full volume, 1s up out of the window.

☝🏾🩸

If this was 4 years ago, this would’ve been full
Of celebrities and “Wrestlemania moments” that would’ve watered down everything and these matches wouldn’t have been this great.

I hope Vince sees that the company is in better hand with Paul as the mind behind it all. He understands the business and the core audience.

I feel like they went all out because this was the last mania under them.

Once Shane ass came out being emotional it kinda confirmed that the rumors were true for me

Stephanie not being there makes me think that she really outdone with Vince and wants no parts of the company tho but who knows

Back