Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE TLC PPV Thread: 12/20/20

that was a hell of a match

like I said man, find something for Owens to get involved with in the main event. Hell, if they cant do it on Smackdown then send him back to RAW.

he could turn and feud w/ Drew, Keith Lee and a few others over there

that was a hell of a match

like I said man, find something for Owens to get involved with in the main event. Hell, if they cant do it on Smackdown then send him back to RAW.

he could turn and feud w/ Drew, Keith Lee and a few others over there
Roman need these physical matches, I don't see nobody else besides Owens to give that to Roman. I don't wanna see Daniel Bryan against Roman.If they hadn't wasted Aleister Black he would be the perfect person to go at Roman and win the title

Im still thinking this shit is gonna end up being cinematic even tho they entering the ring. i could be wrong tho

I cant even remember how this shit goes, are they supposed to light the fire themselves?

for some reason i thought an official would light that shit on fire once both were in

I cant even remember how this shit goes, are they supposed to light the fire themselves?

for some reason i thought an official would light that shit on fire once both were in
That's how it was with Kane and Taker, the whole ring was surrounded by the fire

That was the Kane shit.... Where the flames go up every slam.... That shit was tough

Back