Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series War Games (11/26/22)

Her getting knocked out in back to back fights took that mystique away

Yeh that’s a fact it reminds me of when Brock came back and he was taking mad Ls....
they saved Brock and turned him beast mode
They could do the same with Ronda I just think they won’t.

Or the same Becky. Her Man run was the perfect time. Whatever Becky has been the past year and now a baby face version can fuck off too.

I didn’t hate the heel Becky it grew on me after awhile but if they do that match it shouldn’t be for a title at all. Cause we don’t need another Becky title run.

I didn’t hate the heel Becky it grew on me after awhile but if they do that match it shouldn’t be for a title at all. Cause we don’t need another Becky title run.
Shayna vs Rhonda should be the match. Give Shayna the bump she needs and leaves her as the last Horsewoman standing in WWE.

Triple H can bring back the monster heel run Shayna had in NXT.

I enjoyed both men's & women's matches. But it should've been more chaotic. That's the history of War Games. No hold barred. All out brawl.

Do yall feel the tables, chairs, trash cans was needed?

The PPV was alright, nothing spectacular. Sammy/Bloodline storyline is top tier. Sammy on his A game.

the U.S. title match was MOTN. Loved the ended besides the weak spear lol but it was a dope match w an unexpected ending. Good for Theory to get the title back. They got something good going there w those guys.

rest of it was meh

I enjoyed both men's & women's matches. But it should've been more chaotic. That's the history of War Games. No hold barred. All out brawl.

I'm all for meapons so I had no issue with them but what I don't know why ladders was brought in cause I don't even think they were used besides one spot

@Chi-Town B how you feel about Aubrey Theory winning the belt? Think you definitely wanted that to happen and I kinda figured it would
I'm cool with it and him pinning Seth was the right way to end the match. He need to hold on to the title for a few months. I need for him to be the tweener, start disrespecting faces and heels, him vs Balor is something I want to see in the future

needed or not it’s what the fans wanted. being in the building the crowd popped everytime someone went under the ring to grab weapons, especially tables

my issue with women’s matches nowadays is that their shit comes off sloppy. too many botches even amongst their best performers

The PPV was alright, nothing spectacular. Sammy/Bloodline storyline is top tier. Sammy on his A game.

the U.S. title match was MOTN. Loved the ended besides the weak spear lol but it was a dope match w an unexpected ending. Good for Theory to get the title back. They got something good going there w those guys.

rest of it was meh

Didn't some of us say they were building Theory up for this? All that arrogant heat he was building led up to that moment. Further proof...go back and look at the crowd reaction when he won.

Them changing him into a more serious...pissed off b/c no one is taking him serious character...gold

Last edited:
Chi your anti AEW guy who does the acknowledge me post HAD to cover the womens war games match. Aint no fucking way..

Last edited:
Okay, the women’s war games match was... lacking if I’m being nice about. Botches all over the place, no need for all them weapons, Rhea was nowhere to be found at the end, those handcuffs were way too big, and last but not least
5th member being Becky and you might as well just end that match in 3 minutes by having Bianca give everybody KODs back to back because we already know they winning
e5e5f-16695836528122-1920.jpg

I swear I do it every time. These two were the only ones on screen for like a minute when the match ended. Please end Damage CTRL. GET EM OUT!

AJ and Finn was a good match, but like I said earlier, there was no heat to this at all. I was also conflicted because we got JD taking L's now...even though AJ was in need of a good win on PLE

Theory/Lashley/Rollins: MOTN This match was dope. However, I'm not seeing this big change in Austin Theory. He was a chickens**t heel that was fluking and lucking his way into wins before and tonight what happened? He fluked and lucked his way into a win. Dude is in the same place he was in 8 months ago. He ditched the cell phone and grew a beard and now I'm supposed to care? Doing all that just to put the title back on Theory was some Vince McMahon booking if I ever seen it.

Shotzi/Ronda: I been telling people for a while now to get Ronda tfuoh. She was on bs with this one. She didn't even phone it in, she just sent a text message with this performance. GET HER OUT!

Men's war games: Suffered due to lack of heat for this match. We literally just found the 5th member for the brutes like a week ago so not much time to build. Even still this match was dope simply for storytelling purposes.

Back