Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series War Games (11/26/22)

I liked both Wargames matches I only wished they were more chaotic. Weird flex to have War games on the main roster and its toned down heavy. Doesn’t need to be a blood bath but I thought it be a lot more aggressive
Damn folks was really fucking with that womens one? . Every other move was sloppy and executed like NXT beginners non stop in the match and they were just hitting basic moves. Id even rank it up there as one of WWE worst PPV matches this year.

Last edited:
Ronda not it as far as in ring wise, I blamed Shotzi for that botch but that was Ronda's fault looking back at it

j-cole-we-back.gif

This PLE was pretty mid. Bloodline saved this show. I’ll go more in detail later, but there was NO heat to a lot of stuff on Survivor Series.

This PLE was pretty mid. Bloodline saved this show. I’ll go more in detail later, but there was NO heat to a lot of stuff on Survivor Series.
It wasnt a great show by far. Even the AJ vs Finn match was just cool. The ending of the ppv was def the only take away.

I didn't expect much from the women's war games with chicks like Bliss, Dakota and Mia in there
Crazy part was the most trash person in the match was neither of those, it was Io. Io couldnt hit a move if her life was on the line. She looked like she was still practicing live during the match.

The one thing I was curious about was if Bliss or Reigns were gonna take any bumps lol. Bliss low key took a nap and I already knew the golden boy wasn’t taking no bumps lol

They had all the all star women in the division outside Ronda, and they couldnt atleast just tell a decent story if the match was going to be a cluster of fuck ups.

Damn folks was really fucking with that womens one? . Every other move was sloppy and executed like NXT beginners non stop in the match and they were just hitting basic moves. Id even rank it up there as one of WWE worst PPV matches this year.

that goes back to what I was saying about it needing to be more chaotic. I wouldn’t argue if folks thought it was wack so I can understand your POV.

that goes back to what I was saying about it needing to be more chaotic. I wouldn’t argue if folks thought it was wack so I can understand your POV.
To me it didnt need to be blood and guts either. There has been more toned down NXT war game matches that were more wrestling based that were 5x better.

These chicks couldnt hit basic moves and these are all the all stars.

And they gotta take that SD title off Ronda. Whatever juice she had in her first WWE run it’s gone now. She should be booked like Brock and just have squash matches or straight washing these bitches. And she ain’t as big a star as she used to be either

To me it didnt need to be blood and guts either. There has been more toned down NXT war game matches that were more wrestling based that were 5x better.

These chicks couldnt hit basic moves and these are all the all stars.

yeh word idk Why they played it safe here
Now that it’s here one can only hope they up the ante next go round

And they gotta take that SD title off Ronda. Whatever juice she had in her first WWE run it’s gone now. She should be booked like Brock and just have squash matches or straight washing these bitches. And she ain’t as big a star as she used to be either
Her getting knocked out in back to back fights took that mystique away

You have to have women who don't mind taking the big bump, these type of matches you need some holy shit moments that this one didn't have

Back