Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series War Games (11/25/23)

How would you grade Survivor Series War Games?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't get this Kenta Kat? And I am not a Punk fan, but Punk has clearly said in the past that it's not his move, he stole it from Kenta. Credits Kenta for the move..

And other wrestlers use it too..so why so damn salty!?

Seth is gone have to pull his shit together and stop acting like a bitch. This guy is really like a grown ass spoiled brat when shit isn't going his way. When Seth first started on the main roster years ago this guy had to be pulled to the side by HHH about his fucked up attitude b/c he was about to get fired.

I don't blame Seth at all..and the list is endless of wrestlers with spoil brat attitudes...thats not exclusive to only a tiny few...

Soooo no chance punk beats Seth for the WHC, right?

I say have punk cost Seth the title when Priest finally cashes in and wins and then Seth vs Punk build finally happens but let Priest get some quality wins in before so he looks more credible if they can

I don't blame Seth at all..and the list is endless of wrestlers with spoil brat attitudes...thats not exclusive to only a tiny few...
True. The thing is though we all know that CM Punk has some issues but at the end of the day it's was an executive decision to bring Punk back. A Rollins/Punk match at WM would be $$$ if Rollins could let w/e beef he has w/Punk go.

If HHH came to Rollins for a match at any point what is Rollins going to do say no? If that's the case, then he could be playing with fire.

True. The thing is though we all know that CM Punk has some issues but at the end of the day it's was an executive decision to bring Punk back. A Rollins/Punk match at WM would be $$$ if Rollins could let w/e beef he has w/Punk go.

If HHH came to Rollins for a match at any point what is Rollins going to do say no? If that's the case, then he could be playing with fire.

Yea, but clearly any wrestlers reaction has nothing to do w the decision, plus ontop of the fact they weren't really told..

The business is business..but these wrestlers still human though.

They said this was Rhea's reaction...

Soooo no chance punk beats Seth for the WHC, right?

I say have punk cost Seth the title when Priest finally cashes in and wins and then Seth vs Punk build finally happens but let Priest get some quality wins in before so he looks more credible if they can
I don't even think we're going to get a Punk/Rollins match (not at the present moment). So why even set up the idea? Also, I think it could be possible that Priest cashes in and lose. If he does have a successful cash-in, I don't see Priest holding the World Title very long (if it's during WM season).

Idk... It seems like maybe the best idea is to maybe put Punk on Smackdown and maybe have him briefly feud w/Reigns at Royal Rumble and KO costs him the match and maybe do Punk vs Owens at WM..

5d32198d089d58a2f44716edf9e665bb8155a4db.gifv

Seth is gone have to pull his shit together and stop acting like a bitch. This guy is really like a grown ass spoiled brat when shit isn't going his way. When Seth first started on the main roster years ago this guy had to be pulled to the side by HHH about his fucked up attitude b/c he was about to get fired.

i didn’t know this

If they can hold off Rollins & Punk for Wrestlemania I’m all for it. As far as the World title goes who knows. We could see Drew vs Punk & Rollins trying to get the title back from Priest for a few months. Also gotta account for what Orton does. Cody probably finds his way back to Smackdown at some point.

Wow, WWE has really got me giving a shit again lol

If they can hold off Rollins & Punk for Wrestlemania I’m all for it. As far as the World title goes who knows. We could see Drew vs Punk & Rollins trying to get the title back from Priest for a few months. Also gotta account for what Orton does. Cody probably finds his way back to Smackdown at some point.

Wow, WWE has really got me giving a shit again lol
I think it would be smart to have the creative team hold off on a Priest cash-in if they don't do it before the Rumble. Rollins will probably go into WM as World Champion if he doesn't lose the gold before the end of the year.

I think it's possible to have Cody win the Royal Rumble match again but it's probably possible that if he doesn't he can win an Elimination Chamber match and challenge Roman again.

I think it would be smart to have the creative team hold off on a Priest cash-in if they don't do it before the Rumble. Rollins will probably go into WM as World Champion if he doesn't lose the gold before the end of the year.

I think it's possible to have Cody win the Royal Rumble match again but it's probably possible that if he doesn't he can win an Elimination Chamber match and challenge Roman again.

I think Punk right now is the favorite to win the Rumble. Cody will probably get his title shot against Roman by winning at Elimination Chamber.

Rollins vs Orton at the Rumble maybe? I think however all this goes Priest will cash in but it’ll be for a very short reign. Just long enough to start the Judgement Day break up.

Last edited:
Back