Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series War Games (11/25/23)

How would you grade Survivor Series War Games?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also, not looking good for the Bloodline story. WWE is showing they don't really need that angle anymore. Hopefully Cody winning the title at WM is truth because I don't see why HHH would continue to hamstring the company with a part time champ.

I'm sure somebody knows more about this here

Punk didn't want Reigns in the Shield for one. He had handpicked Chris Hero (kassius ohno in NXT) as the muscle of the group but he couldn't get in shape.

Then with him and Rollins, Rollins tried to bait him into a match back when he had come back to do that backstage show for FOX but Punk shit on him and shot it down pretty much, saying Rollins was wasting his time begging him

Knowing how Khan works, he's gonna try to make signing Sasha/Mercedes a priority
I think Mercedes going back WWE herself within a year

The biggest reason most of the big names left on bad terms was because of VKM

He is no longer relevant in creative or day to day

I would expect to see a couple more folks come back

I for one would love for Mox to come back so we can get a proper fucking Shield triple threat.

Also, not looking good for the Bloodline story. WWE is showing they don't really need that angle anymore. Hopefully Cody winning the title at WM is truth because I don't see why HHH would continue to hamstring the company with a part time champ.

In a way they kinda don't and imo, Judgment Day has really taking the place as the 'top-dog' stable in WWE. Imo, the Bloodline story is getting very stale and I think the Royal Rumble is going to be the beginning of the end.

Roman should have dropped the belt to Cody at this year's WrestleMania because all he did after Mania was absolutely NOTHING. Went 4 months with no title defense then went to have a shitty match at SummerSlam Jey Uso to go on another break. Comes back to have a match w/LA Knight in Saudi Arabia same predictable outcome.

The first half of Roman's Title run was fire but that shit started to get boring when he kept having those repeated matches w/Lesnar. Then the matches after that was the same Bloodline formula.

There's really no room for him IMO

And he can't go like he used to.

The Chicago pop was nice... But I feel like this will be the absolute best of it.. everything involving punk going forward will be a shit show

Knowing how Khan works, he's gonna try to make signing Sasha/Mercedes a priority
They could use her more and im sure he'll offer her a bag. Thing is HHH doing a lot more with the women right now . I feel like theyre one of his top priorities in order to lure more into the company once they contracts expire.

There's really no room for him IMO

And he can't go like he used to.

The Chicago pop was nice... But I feel like this will be the absolute best of it.. everything involving punk going forward will be a shit show
Lol at he cant go like he used to. I think majority will agree his best matches in a long time were his AEW ppv matches and were received very positive. I know the frustration but that one is bullshit. His AEW in ring>>last 2 years of his WWE run.

Back