Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown PPV Thread: 2/27/20

Goldberg/Bray rematch either tomorrow night on SD or Elimination Chamber.

Bray regains it.

This company wonders why they are in the shape they are in.

If Goldberg win this shit i might disappear for a few weeks cause i hate eating my words..

i know he not going to but im just saying if he do somehow...

:ohshit2:
YOOO WTFFFFFFFUUCKKK
SpongeBon.jpg
LMAO, I take it Goldberg won

Goldberg/Bray rematch either tomorrow night on SD or Elimination Chamber.

Bray regains it.

This company wonders why they are in the shape they are in.

I can see tht happening but thats stupid asf tho

like why the fuck would you put Goldberg over here, this close to mania when the Fiend has been running through everybody

Are they trying to make him look weak against the spear so they can let Reigns finish the job for good? shit stupid

so what was more pathetic: this match or him beating KO at fastlane in 2017 for the same title?

This don’t make no damn sense. So is Bray gonna get the title back the next PPV? Goldberg vs Reigns at WrestleMania?

This don’t make no damn sense. So is Bray gonna get the title back the next PPV? Goldberg vs Reigns at WrestleMania?

Even if he get it back they've fucked him over again, he shouldn't of lost until Mania if even then

I can see tht happening but thats stupid asf tho

like why the fuck would you put Goldberg over here, this close to mania when the Fiend has been running through everybody

Are they trying to make him look weak against the spear so they can let Reigns finish the job for good? shit stupid

Man Idk wtf WWE has planned for the SD side of WM but all jokes aside they need to it get together. This company has been shittin on Bray for years now. I was listening to Solomonster podcast over the weekend and he's right they have the RAW card of WM in order but SD is a mess.

I stopped putting RAW on dvr last year and I mostly just catch YouTube highlights. I might have to start doing the same with SmackDown now.

I have no fucking clue what the Universal Title match is going to be at WrestleMania.

1 of 2 possible Universal Title matches:

Goldberg(c) vs Reigns
or
The Fiend(c) vs Cena

I don't trust Vince & creative though...

Back