Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam Thread

DREAM-TIGHTS.png

He wasn't on Summerslam tho hes in NXT right now and they had their pay per view last night.

He was basically telling Vince McMahon to bring him to the main roster and they dont like when their superstars use terms like that cause they're "internet wrestling community terms"

I hope he didn't like it. Maybe Dream can stay in NXT where he'd be used right. Main Roster has deaded The Revival which looked like the Midnight Express in NXT. Pay Dream what he deserves but keep him on NXT

DREAM-TIGHTS.png

He wasn't on Summerslam tho hes in NXT right now and they had their pay per view last night.

He was basically telling Vince McMahon to bring him to the main roster and they dont like when their superstars use terms like that cause they're "internet wrestling community terms"

They arent IWC terms...

They are insider terms period.

Mark
Heel
Face
Push
Squash
Jobber
Bury
Doing the job

And other terms you see on wrestling forums are insider terms...once upon a time when kayfabe was still alive and kicking those terms were protected heavily.

Now, its really not that big of deal to break the 4th wall for real...it just depends on the person and some may have seen what Dream did as “disrespectful” the behind the scenes culture in wrestling is wierd

They arent IWC terms...

They are insider terms period.

Mark
Heel
Face
Push
Squash
Jobber
Bury
Doing the job

And other terms you see on wrestling forums are insider terms...once upon a time when kayfabe was still alive and kicking those terms were protected heavily.

Now, its really not that big of deal to break the 4th wall for real...it just depends on the person and some may have seen what Dream did as “disrespectful” the behind the scenes culture in wrestling is wierd

True that.

Also another thing with Dream is hes kind of been known to toe the line when it comes to breaking the 4th wall. Even when he was on tough enough I think there was something he did or said while practicing promos that had them ready to eliminate him. Just hope he dont get too carried away with that shit cause WWE will release his ass just to make a point.

I hope he didn't like it. Maybe Dream can stay in NXT where he'd be used right. Main Roster has deaded The Revival which looked like the Midnight Express in NXT. Pay Dream what he deserves but keep him on NXT

I wouldn't be mad at this either. Not everybody gotta go to the main roster & in a few years hopefully they'll see that and start keeping some people down on NXT

True that.

Also another thing with Dream is hes kind of been known to toe the line when it comes to breaking the 4th wall. Even when he was on tough enough I think there was something he did or said while practicing promos that had them ready to eliminate him. Just hope he dont get too carried away with that shit cause WWE will release his ass just to make a point.

He was very outspoken on tough enough. That’s what I liked about him. He just turned 23 yesterday too. I still think he stays on NXT til after mania next year

He was very outspoken on tough enough. That’s what I liked about him. He just turned 23 yesterday too. I still think he stays on NXT til after mania next year

He knew he was the best on there bruh and they knew it too. They couldn't stop him in any of the challenges so they decided to eliminate him for some dumb shit that had nothing to do with the challenges.

He has the potential to be one of the greatest, if not THE greatest of the homegrown talent.

They literally got him fresh outta high school....dude got everything...im just hoping they dont hold him back from the top cause hes black

When & if he does get the call up I just hope they dont send him to fuckin RAW man.

Smackdown really is the land of opportunity compared to that shit. I could see him mixing it up with Styles, DB and some of the others on Smackdown he'd just get lost in the shuffle on RAW just like a lot of other NXT stars thats on there

Back