Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam Thread

That maybe may have made Braun look like a coward though. His big ass afraid of Roman? Not a good for him
He's still technically a heel....

Or have security hold him back because Brock threw the briefcase....

Like make it hot for raw

Fuckn marks

oAKdDsW.gif

Man.. I swear I would of went the route of Heyman making Braun his new client tonight after Brock attacked him two weeks ago. That shit would of been so much better.

The homie @already home_17 can give us a play by play of the ME lmao

crowd ain’t fuck with nobody not named Braun Strowman
this dude tried getting that beach ball shit going. security deaded that shit quick. ripped it in half and tossed his ass out

crowd was hurt when summerslam went off the air. Jojo thanked everyone for attending and all you heard afterwards was bitching from grown men

it was quite sad

But remember way back when Dean was us champ and Seth an Roman had no belts and they was clowning him for never defending it....

That would be convenient to bring up since he don't have a belt now and they do

U know I read that people are actually serious about leaving before that match?? Why? U spent all that money on a ticket and u wanna leave before the main event to prove some sort of a point? Lol

this girl beside me left right before the main event.
i paid $300 for my ticket. i would’ve stayed in my seat until they took the ring and stage down if i could

Last edited:
How many times will Charlotte hold the title before it's all said and done?? Alexxa?

They gonna build them like stone cold and Rock when they finally go at it

Last edited:
I missed Summer Slam...what was on the tights

DREAM-TIGHTS.png

He wasn't on Summerslam tho hes in NXT right now and they had their pay per view last night.

He was basically telling Vince McMahon to bring him to the main roster and they dont like when their superstars use terms like that cause they're "internet wrestling community terms"

Back