WWE SummerSlam (8/5/23)

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't agree with them most of the time but it's telling how they interact with me compared to how they interact with you. Maybe it's you that's the problem

I don't agree with them most of the time but it's telling how they interact with me compared to how they interact with you. Maybe it's you that's the problem

You aren’t an attention whore like he is. We’ve butted heads numerous times over the years but I’ve never not once thought of putting you on ignore like I have with him. It’s too much sometimes and not worth reading, especially when it comes to WWE

russell-westbrook-yawning-uninterested-u2fqcfjafbn13203.gif

You aren’t an attention whore like he is. We’ve butted heads numerous times over the years but I’ve never not once thought of putting you on ignore like I have with him. It’s too much sometimes and not worth reading, especially when it comes to WWE
It's crazy... At one point me and chi-town were like itchy and scratchy and he never annoyed me this much

I think I got it. I think I figured it out. We complain about the injustices of this country right? We complain about wanting better and for the rules to make sense right?

So why don't we as Black people stop "hate-living" in this country, and just go somewhere else? Why keep complaining, critiquing, and wanting better from this country when we can just not live here? Same logic right? Idk, I'm just asking questions

I think I got it. I think I figured it out. We complain about the injustices of this country right? We complain about wanting better and for the rules to make sense right?

So why don't we as Black people stop "hate-living" in this country, and just go somewhere else? Why keep complaining, critiquing, and wanting better from this country when we can just not live here? Same logic right? Idk, I'm just asking questions
Because of wrestling? Pack it up nigga. You're done. Cooked. Gotten to. FINISHED.

This is embarassing.

Back