WWE SummerSlam (8/5/23)

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
And after 3 matches and 4 months...did we ever get an answer to why Brock attacked Cody in the first place?

Good night everyone
bye-blow-kiss.gif

Why did Brock Lesnar carry the Money in the Bank briefcase like a boom box and start dancing with it with a Hoodie on?

Why did Brock Lesnar start dressing like Walker Texas Ranger and start hunting Roman Reigns with a fork lift?

Why did he come out dressed like the villain from Jeepers Creepers a couple of weeks ago?

It's well established that Brock does whatever the fuck he wants to do. He is also shown to be a hunter, he can't hunt Roman and Cody was the next biggest game.

And cot dang dude! If you don't like the product why the fuck do you continue to watch it!!??

This nig watches the program and looks for something negative or a "plot hole" every single time to comment on...why the fuck do you watch it!

That's what AEW is for. You don't like one program you have another that's more your taste.

Dang. I hope that person wasn’t just asking questions and making observations. You know, with y’all being fascist Nazis who don’t want different opinions and all

I think shit bout to break down. What happened tonight won't lead to Jimmy joining back up with Reigns but it will lead to Jey vs Jimmy in a separate feud away from the Bloodline shit.

Solo will probably stick by Reigns for maybe 1 or 2 more defenses then he gonna turn on him and just might be the reason he lose the strap.
Jey Uso didn't even send his twin brother a get well card while he as injured... he needs to do the right thing & apoligize first.

Hmm I wonder if Siskel & Ebert ever got called haters or told to stop “hate watching” something when they made critiques on a movie?

I think this was one of the weakest SummerSlam events in a few years. Last year's show was much better. Shayna/Ronda could have been swapped for Trish/Becky imo. I wasn't crazy about the Triple-Threat match itself but the cash-in was dope. Cody/Lesnar was match of the night though.
Production quality was low too. I was at the show WWE skipped more corners than a nigga taking shortcuts in Mario Kart

Back