Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble Thread: 1/31/21

Still trash they bouncing the belts off of singles stars turned tag team. I hope a legit team wins the belts at Mania.

The best part of these ppvs are the preshows. They should legit just give them their own whole show like this weekly. Booker is hilarious, JBL still has my dying, Rosenberg knows alot of history off the top and Charly the sexiest chick they got, they mesh well.

out of the many "they better fucking not..." moments that i dont want to see tonight, goldberg winning the championship is one of them

I aint gona say there aint no way Goldberg is winning cause i know anything can happen with these mfs BUT whats the chances of them letting that mf win in the opening of the show? they not that bold i know...

I've thought the last few years he should've adopted a submission finisher for the heavier cats he can't lift. Could still look like a dominant dude as long as it's short and sweet

I've thought the last few years he should've adopted a submission finisher for the heavier cats he can't lift. Could still look like a dominant dude as long as it's short and sweet
The spear is fine as a finisher, he still does it better then everybody on the current roster.

[
Nia did look extra chubby tonight. She need to go head retire so somebody can put a kid in her before she get heart issues.... I'd volunteer... But I'm booked ??‍♂️

I was watching a clip of when Nia first debuted and shes gained a lot of damn weight since she arrived on the scene bruh. I knew that there was a reason why I stopped simping for her so hard and thats wtf it was.

she was not that big when she first debuted.

Heres my receipt

nia-jax.jpg

I aint gona say there aint no way Goldberg is winning cause i know anything can happen with these mfs BUT whats the chances of them letting that mf win in the opening of the show? they not that bold i know...
Have him win and lose it next ppv if they do let him win. No one wants him in a mania title match

Back