Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble Thread: 1/31/21

Who cares, she hasn't been a focal point in years so it's just a waste of the spot
Since they are announcing the number 30 spot means they probably don't have some good surprises and they are throwing number 30 out there so fans won't expect something big and boo the rest of the matcg kind of like when Rey was number 30 in the Rumble, Bryan was favored to win then Reigns won and end up booing the final remaining time of the match.

Soo apparently Mia yim got the covid. You think Keith gonna be aight?

I noticed that Keith Lee aint been on tv since the night he had that match with Drew. If im not mistaken

and Drew had Covid so im thinking keith might of had it too since Mia got it now.

its been like 3 weeks since that legends night and Drew came back this past monday so maybe Keith is good?

Y’all just let me know when either rumble matches are on lol

The current plan is for WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Bill Goldberg to officially open the 2021 Royal Rumble PPV.

As PWInsider.com previously reported, The Men's Royal Rumble PPV is slated to close the PPV.

The Women's Rumble is scheduled to take place around the middle point of the PPV broadcast.

Y’all just let me know when either rumble matches are on lol

The current plan is for WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Bill Goldberg to officially open the 2021 Royal Rumble PPV.

As PWInsider.com previously reported, The Men's Royal Rumble PPV is slated to close the PPV.

The Women's Rumble is scheduled to take place around the middle point of the PPV broadcast.
You're not trying to see roman and ko beat the hell outta each other only to see jey interfere again

You're not trying to see roman and ko beat the hell outta each other only to see jey interfere again

Nah I’m good. I already know who’s gonna win, though I loved what they’ve done with Roman, I really don’t care about anything but the rumble matches lol

I just watched the 2000 Royal Rumble, lol man that shit was just basically for Big Show and Rock and that's it and Rock didn't even get a clean win. Should of easily been Rocks big solo win but funny the number 2 guy I the match was fucking big show and that's it.

Every time Goldberg pop up he's getting a title match, they really gotta stop doing that shit, it's not 1998 anymore. Not even Undertaker got a title reign at this stage

Back