Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/29/22)

Some of those surprise entrants are a given anyways like Gable Stevenson, Breakker and Graves.

Ima enjoy tonight

Brock vs Lashley opening the show btw.

I wonder why...

iu

Already see where this is going....

You think Gable really debuting tonight? I mean if Angle in to that would be a cool moment with those 2 in the ring.

He's been rumored to be getting a big push for wrestlemania so it could start tonight w/ him debuting. I know at one point people were even trying to say he might get a shock win if he in the match but this was months ago and I highly doubt thats where they going since they made all those with Brock winning the RAW title and all

He's been rumored to be getting a big push for wrestlemania so it could start tonight w/ him debuting. I know at one point people were even trying to say he might get a shock win if he in the match but this was months ago and I highly doubt thats where they going since they made all those with Brock winning the RAW title and all
Because Angle is there it makes me think he probably will now. It seems like a oerfect moment would be Stevenson throwing out Angle after a stare off. Crazy to get all 3 with Brock too.

Back