Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/29/22)

Over and under on Veer coming to the Rumble :lol10:

I saw somebody say that they announced him for the match on Monday unless they were just bullshittin

the whole thing done turned into a running joke now

I feel like he gonna be like that Mansoor guy and basically just be somebody who they parade around whenever they about to go to Saudi Arabia.

On the real.. i dont see Brock nor Reigns losing tonight.

I feel like they gonna save it for the Elimination Chamber.. yall know they like to throw curveballs at those saudi events... its there way of trying to reel people into tuning in for the future shows

Men's :KO
women's: Ronda or Charlotte

Brock over lashley
Roman over Seth
Becky over fat girl
Edge over miz

Well if the shyt is true...then Ronda is winning. That chapter of Becky pinning/not pinning Rhonda is still not finished. That shyt riding out til WM.

Which sucks...cuz I want Bianca back in that title picture. Her and Becky got unfinished business.

As for men...meh. TBH I don't really care. Would love Big E to win that. But he could get thst chance for a title at WM. Outside of that...everything wit the men is not as obvious as the women.

Lashley winning
Roman retains
Edge/Beth winning

Mens: Big E
Womens : Bianca Belair
WWE Title : Bobby (Big E chooses Bobby for WM)
Universal : Roman
Womens Title: Becky

Dont care for Edge / Beth / Miz / Maryse

Womens - I'm sticking with Bianca
Rousey and Charlotte gonna somehow cross paths Charlotte gonna fuck Rousey over so they'll fight at mania. SD needs her more than RAW does.

Mens - I don't know man. I don't fuckin know... if Big E truly on SD again then he not winning. He was my pick

Tribal Chief over Drip God Rollins
Lesnar over Lashley
Becky over Doudrop
Usos over VIKING Raiders

Ronda Rousey is backstage at the Royal Rumble PPV.

We are told as of now, she will be a surprise entrant in the Women's Rumble bout.

WWE had gone back and forth on whether she would wrestle or do an angle to set up her role at Wrestlemania.

The decision was made today she's in the Rumble and you can expect that appearance to be a big deal.

I hate the fact they spoiled that tho.

She definitely gonna get a loud azzz pop. But it would blow the roof off had they kept it a secret until her music hit and she stepped thru.

I hate the fact they spoiled that tho.

She definitely gonna get a loud azzz pop. But it would blow the roof off had they kept it a secret until her music hit and she stepped thru.
She's getting boo'd out the building for her comments about the fans

She's getting boo'd out the building for her comments about the fans

Bruh...these WWE fans memories don't extend that long. Unless she comes out flippin everyone off...best believe she's getting cheered.

Now if she shows up on Raw and cuts a promo talkin shyt about the fans...then yeah they'll turn. But the excitement for her return is too great.

Men: loser of Lashley vs Brock
Women: Rousey or Bianca
WWE Title : Lashley
Universal : Tribal Chief
Womens Title: Becky

Dont care matches: Edge & Beth, all tag teams retains if they're on the card

I aint going to lie that Seth promo on Smackdown and the way Roman reacted was the first time i seen Roman go soft and vulnerable. They dont need to let him evolve like that he gotta whoop Seth ass tonight.

Back