And if I finally die in peace
Just wrap my body in these sheets
And pour out the gasoline

It don't mean much to me”

gentlemen, your WM40 theme song lol

We got bum Uzi last year
I seen them pull bum FLO-RIDA

but Weeknd somehow has never even been allowed in gorilla
Uzi was big to me. Uzi probably one of the most popular artist for the young gen so it was out their normal B/C list acts.

Florida was cringe WWE per usual.

- Samantha Irvin told Denise Salcedo that she was originally only supposed to work one match instead of the entire PLE at the WWE Royal Rumble. Corey Brennan of Fightful had reported Mike Rome was off the show after losing his voice.

- Those in the women's Royal Rumble knew Jordynne Grace would be in the match by Thursday, when she was at rehearsals.

- Speaking of rehearsals, we're told that many of the women on WWE's roster found out about the Vince McMahon allegations and lawsuit during the rehearsals.

- Blair Davenport, Johnny Gargano, Titus O'Neil, Xavier Woods, Julius Creed, Brutus Creed, Akira Tozawa, Chad Gable, Otis, were all in Tampa for the Royal Rumble, but weren't used.

- The Women's Royal Rumble was internally listed for 55 minutes, but ended up going over 65 minutes. It was the second longest women's Royal Rumble ever, following 2019.

- Big E, Skinner/Steve Keirn, Gerald Brisco, Brian Blair, IRS/Mike Rotunda, Marti Funk and The Undertaker were also in Tampa for the show or media.

- Charlotte Flair was backstage supporting Andrade. She was seen in a kneebrace.

- Talent were headed to the venue by noon, outside of the talent that were doing media.

- There was a 2K event on Saturday in which many wrestlers participated in. You'll see content from that emerge later this week.

- There were some early Royal Rumble plans that involved Brock Lesnar interacting with some of the wrestlers that Bron Breakker ended up working with. We can not speak to whether or not they simply put Bron in that spot as previously reported by other outlets.

- Some of the entrants were kept very quiet, even though many knew the talent were in town. In production, they would have a "Next is _____" graphic without a name on it before running the clock, per Corey Brennan.

- Corey Brennan was also told they didn't test out Cody Rhodes' smoke prior.

Back