How would you grade the Royal Rumble?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk i'm not a legal guy but that nigga was babbling man I know you seen it lol

Shit even "I can't comment on the matter right now but we are doing everything we could to ensure the safety of everyone." would probably work fine

Man listen...i know they gonna ask. So I would've given them short answers too. Plus also focus on the success of tonite...the talent...and the future goin forward.

I'm not trying rehash that VKM shyt. Best thing is to move forward. They finally got his azzz up outta there. Nothing needs to be said. Turn that page...close that VKM book... set that bitch on fire. Then begin writing a whole new book.

Man listen...i know they gonna ask. So I would've given them short answers too. Plus also focus on the success of tonite...the talent...and the future goin forward.

I'm not trying rehash that VKM shyt. Best thing is to move forward. They finally got his azzz up outta there. Nothing needs to be said. Turn that page...close that VKM book... set that bitch on fire. Then begin writing a whole new book.
Thing is, it's easy to do this but the company themselves were named in the suit. It's gonna be a rough ride for the time being, especially if more names come out.

i didnt watch the rumble live but i read Cody i'm Dusrty's favorite son Rhodes won(yawn)i will give my unique insight after the 2nd championship game..

Back