Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ppl get rowdy enough like they did in 2014 to force DB into the main event match they will change plans.

Vince waited too late to do a Lesnar/Reigns WrestleMania rematch. They could have done it the following year at WM 32 and made it a noDQ match for the WWE Title.

wwe only put DB in the main event at WM30 because punk left

Shit was epic last year at raw when Roman embraced the rowdy after mania crowd. I went to last years mania and there were grown men crying after taker lost. Roman can’t be squeaky clean when he wins the title like Cena turned into

Shit was epic last year at raw when Roman embraced the rowdy after mania crowd. I went to last years mania and there were grown men crying after taker lost. Roman can’t be squeaky clean when he wins the title like Cena turned into
Yea... If he beat Brock this year he gotta have the same swag...

Stand there and let Niggaz boo for like 5 mins and say

"It's my yard now...."

Then walk off to more boo's

Niggaz gonna boo reigns out the building tonight...

Oh and it's clear than Ronda isn't a very confident person.... She was so shook on the mic..... She let the crowd get to her....

This might not work well... They need to pair her with a mouth piece early....

I still say her and that next chick should be a thing....

And they lost an opportunity in not making her a Heyman girl

tumblr_p4sgzftOhi1vlo5bjo1_1280.png

Orton shouldn't even win at WM. There's no upside with Randy being a champion unless he goes heel and has a Legacy-like faction to breathe new life into his character. He's been stale AF lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back