Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned this off after the tag team title match. I tuned back in on my tablet, why am I not surprised by Reigns hitting 3 Superman punches and 2 spears to put Strowman down... smh WWE creative needs to be fired on both brands.

I assume I got all my predictions right instead of one idk.

Braun like a big Daniel Bryan or CM Punk

He's the guy going over even when they want it to be someone else...

Its like I get it... Roman is their guy.... But they gotta get rid of Brock... Like seriously.... The title not even being defended on multiple ppv's

Roman getting the title is wack cuz it's literally only him and Brock...

If his rivals like Braun or Seth had it too recently... These wins wouldn't burn as much.

I guess I'm saying, after this WrestleMania either Brock goes away, it they change how they book him.... Cuz it's fucking up the main event picture

Braun gotta find a way into the main event of mania, right?

If ppl get rowdy enough like they did in 2014 to force DB into the main event match they will change plans.

Vince waited too late to do a Lesnar/Reigns WrestleMania rematch. They could have done it the following year at WM 32 and made it a noDQ match for the WWE Title.

Braun like a big Daniel Bryan or CM Punk

He's the guy going over even when they want it to be someone else...

Its like I get it... Roman is their guy.... But they gotta get rid of Brock... Like seriously.... The title not even being defended on multiple ppv's

Roman getting the title is wack cuz it's literally only him and Brock...

If his rivals like Braun or Seth had it too recently... These wins wouldn't burn as much.

I guess I'm saying, after this WrestleMania either Brock goes away, it they change how they book him.... Cuz it's fucking up the main event picture

Braun was the missing piece. I think you will see Brock booked differeny. He probly wont ever be champ again.

Now that Braun is a bona fide ME star...

Brock is Rock status now.

Special attraction only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back