Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/10/20

63a657fcf022839442ef965139a5b0acf69a0fa5.gifv

ce8d73a38cd0bf1ba91ed76d1182e2791a41d325.gifv

2b1e1a6ca8fd265cbd771f74116d8a5a507f7e10.gifv

Bruh, I'm watching this MVP Truth stuff smh. Why????

They need to let MVP get The BDC (Beatdown Clan) back together w/ Joe and Lashley tho with MVP as manager

Bruh, I'm watching this MVP Truth stuff smh. Why????

They need to let MVP get The BDC (Beatdown Clan) back together w/ Joe and Lashley tho with MVP as manager

He already got two new white clients

but I did hear that Apollo might be joining them soon

idk how true that is

Yo somebody just brought up the fact that Otis could just challenge for the tag team titles instead

thats never happened before and i wouldn't be surprised

Yo somebody just brought up the fact that Otis could just challenge for the tag team titles instead

Yea I think Otis said that before and it's always been an option it's just that everyone goes for the heavyweight title. You know, the title that should mean the most in the company. That would be a waste of a MITB when all you gotta do to get a title shot is just pin one member of the champion team

Yea I think Otis said that before and it's always been an option it's just that everyone goes for the heavyweight title. You know, the title that should mean the most in the company. That would be a waste of a MITB when all you gotta do to get a title shot is just pin one member of the champion team

Everybody does usually go for the world title but its cool to see somebody finally win it and maybe cash in on another title. Plus there's people who wanna see a Heavy Machinery title reign so it all works out.

I still would of preferred Aliester or AJ winning but it is what it is, they hit us with a crazy curveball

I’ve always wondered why they didn’t switch it up and have them challenge for other titles... wouldn’t be surprised to see an IC title cash in

I’ve always wondered why they didn’t switch it up and have them challenge for other titles... wouldn’t be surprised to see an IC title cash in

Yea, I thought we'd see an IC title cash before a tag title one honestly.

I could of seen the Miz doing it a couple years ago when he was really priding himself on his IC title reigns.

Back