Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/10/20

That match was some what entertaining but there was alot or it that just was too much. It had its moments but I personally would never want them to do this again unless it was more organized.

Seths godly theme is fucking dope tho, I personally HATE that last generic ass theme he had so I'm glad they switched it out atleast for now.

Auska winning is gold, been rocking with her since Day 1 before she even signed her WWE contract so ofcourse this shit made me happy as fuck. She that bitch and I'm glad she finally getting her praise that's due.

Otis winning is whatever but the mens ending after Auska won just felt blahs and thrown together ehhh.

Highlights of the match:
*AJ getting scared at the Taker room and push in it.

*DB and AJ in Vince office and the fact it's the same room with the infamous Beyond The Mat Scene " HEEEES GONNNA PUKE, HEES GOING TO PUKEEEE". lol exact same set up.

*Otis and Nia fat ass squashing Lil Rey Rey.
*Brother Love was fun to see.
*And Auska being her GOAT self as usual.

Majority of the Paul Heyman scene was trash tho, typical 2010 Smackdown segment ish.

Struggle to watch everything before the main title matches. The tag match was decent but for fuck sakes New Day doesnt need the strap.

Last edited:
Braun and Wyatt actually had a good match tho, I really dig how Bray handles both his personas in matches differently. Makes me wonder why couldnt they just had Goldberg beat Bray Wyatt instead of The Fiend because I see what they are doing, they are using Bray side to take the losses as he is more vulnerable and using his Fiend side to dominate as this beast so it def doesnt hurt him when he loses as Bray the Funhouse host.

I'm just not into these choreographed movie matches. They just come off so silly to me
They should of did it more normal, like The Rock vs Mankind Empty Arena match. Just let it flow no need to make corky jokes and out do the highly praised AJ and Taker because that was totally different, but this specific match made me feel like it was a parody. Not knocking the whole match tho it had its moments just those good moments were not consistent.

Why would you spend a guaranteed title shot contract on a midcard title?

Its different... typical cash in for the main title is wack imo... I’ve always thought if I was a wwe superstar id suggest to Vince cashing in on a mid card bc no one would expect it... plus, to me, the IC is as equivalent to the main title, it’s a prestigious title... it has a heavy history...

Its different... typical cash in for the main title is wack imo... I’ve always thought if I was a wwe superstar id suggest to Vince cashing in on a mid card bc no one would expect it... plus, to me, the IC is as equivalent to the main title, it’s a prestigious title... it has a heavy history...
In the past 2 decades, I'd def say the WWE Championship has def become miles ahead of the IC title even if you Include those early 90s and late 80s runs. I would love for a IC return to greatness but people think putting it on the Miz brings back it greatness when all he did was just hold it while he was good on the mic.

Last edited:
Why would you spend a guaranteed title shot contract on a midcard title?
I feel the same, it would be different but if the goal all these WWE promos do every year about how every wrestlers dream and goal is to win the World Title why the fuck would they choose a mid title. Lol its wrestling but still..

Honestly they should probably come up with something for the IC title like maybe hold a similar G1 style tournament every year for a shot at the Ic strap for the guys coming up.

IC title doesn't hold the same weight as it use to. So cashin it and goin for it now, really would be pointless.

We need something different... that’s all. I would like to see them shoot for something else than the main title. Same old same old ain’t a good look

Braun and Wyatt actually had a good match tho, I really dig how Bray handles both his personas in matches differently. Makes me wonder why couldnt they just had Goldberg beat Bray Wyatt instead of The Fiend because I see what they are doing, they are using Bray side to take the losses as he is more vulnerable and using his Fiend side to dominate as this beast so it def doesnt hurt him when he loses as Bray the Funhouse host.

thats the way it should of been from the jump, If he was ever gonna lose it should of been on account of Fun House Bray and not the Fiend but its whatever now. Atleast they got it right tonight

In the past 2 decades, I'd def say the WWE Championship has def become miles ahead of the IC title even if you Include those early 90s and late 80s runs. I would love for a IC return to greatness but people think putting it on the Miz brings back it greatness when all he did was just hold it while he was good on the mic.

He defended the shit outta the IC title in his last reign, cheating to retain it in almost all the matches. And he put the title over in promos every time he had the mic. That was my favorite Miz reign and the best in a long time for the IC title.

We need something different... that’s all. I would like to see them shoot for something else than the main title. Same old same old ain’t a good look

Big O gonna cash in on them tag team straps and make MITB history as the first to do it.

He defended the shit outta the IC title in his last reign, cheating to retain it in almost all the matches. And he put the title over in promos every time he had the mic. That was my favorite Miz reign and the best in a long time for the IC title.
Yeah but to me that didnt end up putting the title over in the long run, mostly Miz just showing he is great on the mic. He wasnt Bret, Owen, Macho, Jericho, Razor or Shawn with it. In my opinion Miz was just on fire with promos at the time, nothing really came from that tho as far as the IC becoming relevant once he dropped it. Van Dam for me was the last person to have those IC title matches lit asf consistently back in 03.

Last edited:
If Braun turned heel soon a Otis vs Braun match for the strap would be something to see even if Otis lost.

I love the studio matches...

Best thing to come of this ...

Corbin killed black and rey though .......

Back