WWE Money In The Bank 🇬🇧 (7/1/23)

How would you grade Money In The Bank?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's not the point though. I didn't say it wouldn't still be special. I said that it took some of the big time feel from it...which it did, because I just saw Roman get pinned for the first time in 3 years and that was a big part of the mystique of Roman's Reign.
Roman’s mystique goes hand in hand with the Bloodline g. Thats the story.

Reigns is vulnerable now cause he dont have his family

Everything points back to The Bloodline.

But you should already know that being ABWWF resident “real wrestling fan” right?

Are we really arguing the law of diminishing returns right now? Yea y'all got it.

E04X5QpWUAk6S26.jpg

Lol why y’all engage with him when it comes to WWE? To him it’s:

WWE:View attachment 1122010

AEW: View attachment 1122014

AYO

but this is facts right here. Like what kinda discussion y’all think y’all gonna have with him when you kno the type of time he on?

And I’m convinced that he’s low Key mostly swagger jackin a wrestling YouTuber

Jey: finally broke the psychological hold Roman had on him, stood up for his brother, kicked Roman in the face, used Roman's same low blow tactic against him, peaced things up with Sami, 1st person to pin the tribal chief which he did in the exact same way as when he handed Roman his first pinfall loss 10 years ago.

Jimmy: proved definitively that he really is nobody's bitch, first family member to break free from Roman, rescued his brother, kicked roman in the face twice, and redeemed himself by being able to get up from the very same guillotine that kicked this whole thing off, literally and metaphorically breaking the hold Roman had on the bloodline.

Sami: first to break free from Roman, rescued the Usos with tough love, reunited with his best friend, won the tag titles with his break friend in the main event of Wrestlemania, fulfilled his promise to bring down the bloodline and end their reign of terror, took the chair to Roman's back that is his kryptonite, teamed with KO to beat Roman and Solo.

Solo: the only member that Roman visibly fears, advanced his story in a major way by being the one who carried the load for his team, when Roman was shook he proved to be the one who had the mettle to persist to get the job done, is now set up as the last and most important piece protecting Roman.

Cody: foretold the entire downfall of the bloodline which is coming more true with each new chapter, was the person who brought ko and Sami back together which has subsequently led to the bloodline implosion, is now set up to be the one who drives the stake in Roman's reign when he is at his most vulnerable, which would both redeem him and his family but most importantly finish his story.

There are no losers on the island of relevancy, everybody eats, everybody has moments to shine by which they are elevated. There is no diminishing return because each player has a pivotal role still left to play. Just sit back and enjoy this shit.

I think Cody will be ok for when it’s time to best Roman. While I will admit there’s a point to be made about Roman being pinned for the first time by Cody, it’s not the end of the world and considering the civil war build up this was the right way to go. This feud gonna last at least until Survivor Series.

That men's MITB was a compromise between Vince and H. Neither got who they wanted so they settled on Priest. Also that botched Spanish fly was the most dangerous spot of the week. Straight up stupid

I think Cody will be ok for when it’s time to best Roman. While I will admit there’s a point to be made about Roman being pinned for the first time by Cody, it’s not the end of the world and considering the civil war build up this was the right way to go. This feud gonna last at least until Survivor Series.
Cody is a bum....... he got a sexy wife i'll admit but he's a mid card talent at best.

Fuck Cody and his story

Nothing about it is anywhere near as compelling as it was at the start of AEW and that was only because Triple H was involved.

No Triple H no compelling story

Forcing Roman into the spot that Triple H should be in is some old bullshit

Fuck Cody and his story

Nothing about it is anywhere near as compelling as it was at the start of AEW and that was only because Triple H was involved.

No Triple H no compelling story

Forcing Roman into the spot that Triple H should be in is some old bullshit

Lol, Triple h can’t even wrestle bruh. This was literally the best they can do.

That men's MITB was a compromise between Vince and H. Neither got who they wanted so they settled on Priest. Also that botched Spanish fly was the most dangerous spot of the week. Straight up stupid
Yeah that spanish fly was crazy Ricochet was on one he should have aborted mission on that one

or they could’ve reset and hit the move from the apron (if the tables weren’t too far)

instead ricochet just yanked paul down with him when neither were ready

i’m sure dude got an earful in the back
Wouldnt be surprised if LP tried to box him

That was incredibly stupid and dangerous

And I’m convinced that he’s low Key mostly swagger jackin a wrestling YouTuber

That men's MITB was a compromise between Vince and H. Neither got who they wanted so they settled on Priest.

Coincidence or did Mans went to go get his intel and report back to us without citing his sources....
1688307019817.png

Sundays are for rebirth and renew.
See the story of Jesus Christ
Some would say WWJD, well I choose to forgive
We will all forgive if you just answer the question

Blessed Sunday

Anyways I'm not even sure how that Ricochet / Logan spot was supposed to go.

Did they plan to get pushed off the ladder and transition into that Spanish Fly? Thats some crazy shit it would have taken perfect timing and to make that happen seamlessly. So i'm not surprised it didnt. Logan got caught up on the rope and Ricochet just improvised from there.

It should have been scrapped the moment it didnt work out. Logan didnt seem to tight about it, he posted his battle wound on IG and seemed in good spirits.

Back