• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WWE in a good spot right now storyline wise and potential great feuds

JD
BL
Shayna/Ronda
LA
Bianca/Charlotte/Asuka

Logan Paul was miraculously OK after the Ladder Match.

Charlotte Flair was backstage in case WWE needed her for Money in the Bank. She was hidden backstage. We are told whether she was going to be added to the MITB Women's Ladder Match was a possibility even after the PPV went on the air.

John Cena and Drew McIntyre were hidden backstage from everyone before the show. Cena's wife was with him. Cena had an off day from shooting a movie with Allie Wong and everything lined up.

We are told McIntyre wasn't in the building long before he went out to the ring.

Cody Rhodes was telling those backstage his back was bothering him a bit after his match.

There were no major injuries coming out of the ladder matches.

Great event. Only complaints are the weak finish to the WHC match and the Cena segment going a little longer than it should have. Nice setup for Summerslam. I give it a B+.

Did McIntyre sign a new deal or is he finishing up his contract

As we have been reporting for weeks, WWE wanted Drew McIntyre to return by today's Money in the Bank PPV. That process had been impeded according to sources by McIntyre wanting a strong storyline upon his return. WWE got what they wanted as the two sides came to an agreement over the last few days and McIntyre will enter into a program with GUNTHER. He will be back on Raw as of this Monday.

We are told by two sources that McIntyre's WWE contractual status has not changed and the two sides have not yet come to terms on a new deal or extension, so his contract is still due to expire in early 2024. The two sides have yet to even begin discussions on that deal, partially because there's so much time left.

Ehh, WWE making the same mistake with Jey that they made with Sami. For the first time in 3 years Roman took the 3-second tan to Jey Uso clean as a whistle in a tag match. That not only diminished Cody's story arc in the future, and instead it propped up Jey Uso to where now people are clamoring for Jey to beat roman for the title at Summerslam.

Half the mystique of Cody beating Roman was to be the first person to pin him in 4 years. Now it'll just be Cody winning a championship like everyone else or if anyone else were to beat Roman now.

Ehh, WWE making the same mistake with Jey that they made with Sami. For the first time in 3 years Roman took the 3-second tan to Jey Uso clean as a whistle in a tag match. That not only diminished Cody's story arc in the future, and instead it propped up Jey Uso to where now people are clamoring for Jey to beat roman for the title at Summerslam.

Half the mystique of Cody beating Roman was to be the first person to pin him in 4 years. Now it'll just be Cody winning a championship like everyone else or if anyone else were to beat Roman now.
I disagree. When Cody beats Roman it will be just as impactful

In addition… Jey being the one to pin him in 3 years fits in the Bloodline story being told…who else could beat him but Jey…his family and the guy who was there from the start.

This match doesn't effect Cody at all.

I disagree. When Cody beats Roman it will be just as impactful

In addition… Jey being the one to pin him in 3 years fits in the Bloodline story being told…who else could beat him but Jey…his family and the guy who was there from the start.

This match doesn't effect Cody at all.
Nah that took some of the big time feel out of it. I've seen Roman get pinned in this run now so it won't be as impactful or shocking when Cody does it later for the title. Think of it like how shocking it was when Taker got pinned at Mania, then how less shocking it was when he got pinned by Reigns 3 years later. Then it was kinda like "Eh, okay"

Nah that took some of the big time feel out of it. I've seen Roman get pinned in this run now so it won't be as impactful or shocking when Cody does it later for the title. Think of it like how shocking it was when Taker got pinned at Mania, then how less shocking it was when he got pinned by Reigns 3 years later. Then it was kinda like "Eh, okay"
Meh. Cody ending a 4 year title reign >>>> Jey pinning him

I did damn good on my picks. I think the one that screwed me was Shayna/Ronda.

Meh. Cody ending a 4 year title reign >>>> Jey pinning him
That's not the point though. I didn't say it wouldn't still be special. I said that it took some of the big time feel from it...which it did, because I just saw Roman get pinned for the first time in 3 years and that was a big part of the mystique of Roman's Reign.

200w.gif

That's not the point though. I didn't say it wouldn't still be special. I said that it took some of the big time feel from it...which it did, because I just saw Roman get pinned for the first time in 3 years and that was a big part of the mystique of Roman's Reign.

Jey getting the first pin >>>> Cody getting the first pin

Back