WWE Fastlane (10/7/23)

How would you grade Fastlane?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
the white hillbilly/Cuban who's married to a black woman who cries about his daddy weekly steals the spotlight again....smh.

Bit of an odd decision giving Cody and Jey the titles right there, but guess that's how they try to "justify" Cody going to Smckdown even though they haven't cared about the brand split anyways

Bit of an odd decision giving Cody and Jey the titles right there, but guess that's how they try to "justify" Cody going to Smckdown even though they haven't cared about the brand split anyways
Thats why i find it stupid as well.

All the more reason why I say just end the fucking split.

Them dropping the raw titles and ending up stuck on SD kinda makes sense, if they do choose to go that route though.

Meh. I guess this the way to Roman

I thought they would of revealed him as the trade from RAW so now im wondering if its not him then who? it would of made more sense if they went that route

Judgement Day losing the tag titles opens up Priest to cash in for that World strap tonight...
Mehh i rather Naka win. Have Priest cash in and Balor and them fuck it up for him and Naka retains. Double fucked in one night, gives Priest that fire to run with.

Back