WWE Fastlane (10/7/23)

How would you grade Fastlane?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cena said this gen has a bigger chance then any era and then proceeded to say "like LA Knight but I dont know about back then because it was only a few spots" ?? While sitting next to him Lmao what??
Yeah he's trippin there was more spots in HIS era than any other era but Vince only wanted Cena at the top.
This nigga has no self-awareness and he's enabled by the company who calls him "The GOAT"
I hate this nigga Cena so much I need his hair to fall out tomorrow nite

tonight would of been the perfect night to put it on Nakamura but i aint mad

Rollins has had a hell of a run and all this is doing is making whoever beats him a made man

PWInsider.com has confirmed the following Producers for tonight's WWE Fastlane PPV:

Michael Hayes - Bloodline vs. LA Knight and John Cena.

Shane Helms and Chris Park - Last Man Standing Match.

Jason Jordan - LWO vs. Bobby Lashley & Street Profits.

Jamie Noble - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Judgment Day vs. Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso.

Petey Williams and Kenny Dykstra - IYO SKY vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka.

2/5

. I should’ve went w LWO but completely forgot that Carlito was returning. I wouldve went w them had I remembered smh

I figured a title was dropping tonight and chose Charlotte being the one to do that…figured since Jade was coming they would set that up asap.

Didn’t think Cody/Jey winning made sense at fucking all. Stupid choice here but whatever.

The Jey Uso and Cody Rhodes conference was hilarious. That boy Jey was drunk and incoherent. Tbh he sounded like a complete idiot and retarded too. Then he randomly asked one of the people asking quesitons how old he was then proceeded to say "well you look 45!" for no reason what so ever. Lol

That boy never is going to really be Main Event Jay. Few times Cody looked embarrassed but hung on. I was legit expecting to wake up today to Jey being in trouble. Lol

The Jey Uso and Cody Rhodes conference was hilarious. That boy Jey was drunk and incoherent. Tbh he sounded like a complete idiot and retarded too. Then he randomly asked one of the people asking quesitons how old he was then proceeded to say "well you look 45!" for no reason what so ever. Lol

That boy never is going to really be Main Event Jay. Few times Cody looked embarrassed but hung on. I was legit expecting to wake up today to Jey being in trouble. Lol
OG tbh Cody is not the long term answer at all... he might touch that world title once but imo all the chips with the powers to be are with Gunther& his crew... Cody is Vince &HHH high paid Aew recruiter... he got Jade.. he talking to Ricky Starks & maybe another 2 as we speak.

Back