• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
heart of a company man* smh
you-mad-big.gif

dont do that sir lol

Lol they played Shinsuke this whole feud. Got beat by a dude with a bad back, then the champion had to beg YOU for a title match, just to get beat again by that same dude with a bad back in a match where the winner has to stand up. Nah, get him outta here

This PLE was boring. Glorified house show/Raw for the most part. They coulda saved these matches for weekly television. We know they saving the good stuff for Saudi

One thing I will give Seth's booking is they've built up his contenders so well that we end up getting worked into believing there's a chance he may actually lose whilst being in good to great feuds. Good shit.

Lets also be real
Seth spent basically all of 2022 puttin over niggas over taking Ls when the company asked him too
had him lookin like a sucker to Cody 3 times in a row along the way

let my guy cook, niggas want the WH Title to be meaningful and he doing his job especially when it looks like its leading to Gunther being the one to take it from him

Lets also be real
Seth spent basically all of 2022 puttin over niggas over taking Ls when the company asked him too
had him lookin like a sucker to Cody 3 times in a row along the way

let my guy cook, niggas want the WH Title to be meaningful and he doing his job especially when it looks like its leading to Gunther being the one to take it from him
Agree. Hopefully Gunther squashes him.

Cena said this gen has a bigger chance then any era and then proceeded to say "like LA Knight but I dont know about back then because it was only a few spots" ?? While sitting next to him Lmao what??

Back